Cleveland Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

This is how/why Cleveland's wedges will transform my game

Keep the entries coming guys. Under 12 hours to get them in.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

My official entry

I'm not seeing the entry, Tim. Try again?

Sorry all my entries are on last day. Good luck

less than 10 hours!! Can't wait to find out who the last #TeamCleveland staffer will be!!

less than 10 hours!! Can't wait to find out who the last #TeamCleveland staffer will be!!

Me too man. We need one more person to stand with on Media Day!

Being repped by Cleveland would be incredible. But look at the THPers that are already chosen; how incredible would it be to join them on this journey and talk equipment with them over the next 6+ months. Would just be pure awesomeness.

Just went back through this whole thread to see who will be joining me and the other awesome guys on team Cleveland/Srixon. Glad I am not a judge because the creativity in here is off the charts. Still a few more hours left to get those last minute entries in.

The Morgan Freaking Cup...and the final spots...don't miss out.

Just went back through this whole thread to see who will be joining me and the other awesome guys on team Cleveland/Srixon. Glad I am not a judge because the creativity in here is off the charts. Still a few more hours left to get those last minute entries in.

The Morgan Freaking Cup...and the final spots...don't miss out.

I would suspect that the nerves and excitement level will be at an all time high for the last selections. I hope people are rolling tape on that night and are lucky enough that they get to show it to us. It won't get much better the this!

Would love to represent Cleveland in the Morgan Cup...playing a Cleveland Driver, FW and irons right now!

I would suspect that the nerves and excitement level will be at an all time high for the last selections. I hope people are rolling tape on that night and are lucky enough that they get to show it to us. It won't get much better the this!
I posted it in the Bridgestone contest thread...you can almost feel the nervousness in the posts on the last few pages of that thread. Same here, but didn't want to type a double-post (so much for that).

I want to be that "one more person" just mentioned above.
Thank you THP and Cleveland Golf for the chance to be a part of the #FranchiseRewritten #THPMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're embedded tweet is for the other contest. You should edit the post and correct the tweet #.

@Bogey317: @ClevelandGolf @hackersparadise Cleveland wedges will let me #StickItClose and #Wedge my team in for the #Win at the 2014 #THPMC

Last day to enter!!! I entered into the remaining contests because it would be great to rep any of the companies but if I could choose which one it would have to be Cleveland. Their 2014 stuff looks amazing and I've really liked anything Cleveland equipment that I've played in the past.

Fingers, toes, n anything else that can't be crossed is crossed! Good luck everyone!

Tick Tock goes the #TeamCleveland Morgan Cup Clock!! Get 'em in! Why?

Nate is starting to look a bit scruffy... this Texas winter sure must have been hard on him!

Really excited to find out who the next Cleveland staffer is!

this was a tough one to keep to 144 characters, so much to love about CG wedges!!

Roger Ortega@ortega_rog 1m @hackersparadise @ClevelandGolf
#THPMC
CG wedges>meets the eye
CBRTX50*=sit&stop
RTX54*=suck it back 2 pin
SS58*=out of sand 1st time

Sadly, I still don't know how to correctly embed a tweet....

Tick Tock goes the #TeamCleveland Morgan Cup Clock!! Get 'em in! Why?

Brevity is the Mother of wit. Donne was right!

Under 7 hours for a golfers dream, dont have nightmares over not putting your name in the hat

Back