Cleveland Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

My entry:

@ClevelandGolf 588's sure are $$$.
Sweet wedges pure as honey!
Throw darts with the new face of spin and win the @HackersParadise #THPMC!

Here's my entry

@GolfinFF: @ClevelandGolf I spend more time in the sand than @DavidHasselhoff, but #Smartsole wedges make sand saves easy! @hackersparadise #THPMC

Here's my entry

@GolfinFF: @ClevelandGolf I spend more time in the sand than @DavidHasselhoff, but #Smartsole wedges make sand saves easy! @hackersparadise #THPMC

Love it! Gonna start calling you shooter.

My entry:

Official Entry:

It's payback time...

Good luck to everyone!

JM

Love it! Gonna start calling you shooter.

I will take that name gladly when I'm shooting out the competitions hopes with my Cleveland wedges!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

37 mins get that entry in

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good luck everybody. It's been an absolute pleasure reading everyone's entries.

Good luck to all who entered! I did another one which isn't my official entry but to support a great brand and contest!

Good luck everyone.

You guys put it tight good luck everybody

I loved the creativity and nervous energy this time around. Good luck to everyone that entered in joining me on team Cleveland/Srixon.

Good luck to all that entered! Amazing stuff!

Good luck to those who entered! I'm excited to find out who will be lucky enough to be a Cleveland staffer!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Good luck everybody, it's going to be another tough decision!

Great job on everybody that put a entry in for a spot with Cleveland Golf. Now its time to sit back and get ready for the big announcement. Good Luck everyone and can't wait to see whose going to join us.

Lots of good entries. I'm sure this will be another tough decision !

Ton's of great entries, you should all be very proud of yourselves!

And the winner will be announced when??? Can't fault a guy for being anxious and trying....

Good luck y'all!

Back