ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389979613.944640.jpg

Out on the course

3 fairway

pavu7yte.jpg

Mrvandelay almost jarring it on 2
hyma7ady.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389981093.073664.jpg

Nice grouping by mward, war eagle and trout

Course looks good. Hit them well for the ones of us are at work.

vuze2a8u.jpg

v.man with a nice pitch

Have fun guys.

Course looks good. Hit them well for the ones of us are at work.

And this is the minor league course. It's the bonus round we give them for the event. Saturday and Sunday the guys play El Campeon and most believe it is one of the finest in the state of FL.

Looking very good guys! Enjoy and the pics are a nice diversion from the drudgery of work. THANK YOU for that!

JM

JB I hope your playing with them to show them how it gets done.
And this is the minor league course. It's the bonus round we give them for the event. Saturday and Sunday the guys play El Campeon and most believe it is one of the finest in the state of FL.

After a week of jury duty! This looks like heaven! Have a blast fellas!

JB is not playing, and I will personally hurt anyone who tries to make him play. He has a small alien popping out of his midsection (thank you hernia) and the last thing he needs to do right now is swing a club. So for those at this event, consider this your warning, DO NOT let him hit a club, you will face my wrath. Ask Jman, it's not pretty. :wink:

Not me, just here to host. They dont need my help buddy, these guys will get this done and between the bakers' dozen of THPers and our TaylorMade partners, these guys are in for a treat.

Looks awesome fellas!

Not me, just here to host. They dont need my help buddy, these guys will get this done and between the bakers' dozen of THPers and our TaylorMade partners, these guys are in for a treat.

Say golfergal just summed it up. I know who not to mess with now lol...

Quick...Someone tell MikeDean that plaid and stripes do not match...Even in FL.

Quick...Someone tell MikeDean that plaid and stripes do not match...Even in FL.

LOL I posted it in the wrong thread. Moving it now.

y9ebyva7.jpg

Mrvandelay is tearing up the par 3s. Nice birdie on 6.

So jealous of you guys! As I sit here watching the snow fall I can only imagine how great your weekend is going to be!

Mike - don't mix patterns ;)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Keep the updates coming! Thanks for the pics, guys!

Looks awesome! Wish I was down there with y'all swinging those TP beauties and enjoying the warmer weather!

Great day for golf. Number 8
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389984662.284858.jpg

Back