Cleveland Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats to all who took the time & energy to rep Cleveland& THP for this spot. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. Can't wait for the PGA show announcement.

Cleveland Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck everyone!! It has been an absolute blast enjoying everyone's creativity in these contests. I do not envy the judges at all!!

Good luck to everyone, so many amazing entries, Cleveland will have a great MCer after this one for sure!

Great job everyone!

Next cleveland staffer will be named soon. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cleveland has some great offerings!

Good luck everyone!

The announcement is today to find out who else is joining Cleveland. Can't wait to find this out and the others so we can start talking to each other as a Team. Good luck to everyone and great job with all the entries!!!!

The announcement is today to find out who else is joining Cleveland. Can't wait to find this out and the others so we can start talking to each other as a Team. Good luck to everyone and great job with all the entries!!!!

Seconded! Good luck to everyone who entered. Someone is about to have their entire year made today! #teamtouryellow

Its being done today? Where did I miss that big announcement?

Its being done today? Where did I miss that big announcement?

Thought I read yesterday it was? Well not today I still can't wait to hear who will join Cleveland Golf!!!

I have not seen any posting regarding when this announcement will made. And I have been following close as I am still a hopeful at this point!

Well it will happen VERY soon that is for sure.

Hey I was referencing the Bridgestone guys saying the announcement might be today. Cookie said this over there and I figure he might know more than me "Looking forward to a potential announcement tomorrow!! Almost there gents." Knowing me I'm probably wrong, but hey doesn't down my excitement because I AM GOING TO THE FREAKING MORGAN CUP!!!!!
I was following coers. Blame him hahaha

The announcement can't come soon enough, I'm excited to see who's getting in next it's such a rush of emotions. Nothing like it.

rTmzjdF.gif

Hey I was referencing the Bridgestone guys saying the announcement might be today. Cookie said this over there and I figure he might know more than me "Looking forward to a potential announcement tomorrow!! Almost there gents." Knowing me I'm probably wrong, but hey doesn't down my excitement because I AM GOING TO THE FREAKING MORGAN CUP!!!!!

No problem dude. There is always potential. You never know with JB and GG. Plus there are so many different threads with SO much info. My guess however is that it would be this weekend. Simply based on everything they are doing right now at the PGA show. I could be wrong however.

You wrong? Didn't think that happened to you... And is Nate trying to say I am the kid jumping trying to break the ICE???
No problem dude. There is always potential. You never know with JB and GG. Plus there are so many different threads with SO much info. My guess however is that it would be this weekend. Simply based on everything they are doing right now at the PGA show. I could be wrong however.

Yeah the Bridgestone being announced was part of the first post in that thread, the Cleveland one didnt have that verbage so Im guessing our teammates will be a little bit further down the road

I think there has just been a lot of assumptions with the pending Bridgestone announcements from the PGA show that the Cleveland and TaylorMade announcements might be happening as well.

It could just be a happy coincidence that they are visiting all 3 booths today.

Yeah the Bridgestone being announced was part of the first post in that thread, the Cleveland one didnt have that verbage so Im guessing our teammates will be a little bit further down the road
That's what I thought, at any rate seeing movement in this thread did get the ole ticker pumping - good luck everyone, no matter the announcement day.

Back