New guy... and a question.

RedRum

Reaction score
Handicap
Like many others, I have been reading over this site for a couple weeks, and it seems this forum is one of the best around. Excited to learn!!

One question, how do you list clubs at the bottom of your posts? I would like to include mine, but cannot figure it out.

Thank you.

Hello and :welcome:

Its under User CP and there's a Signature option where you can edit it. I'm not sure if you need to have a certain number of posts beforehand?

Like many others, I have been reading over this site for a couple weeks, and it seems this forum is one of the best around. Excited to learn!!

One question, how do you list clubs at the bottom of your posts? I would like to include mine, but cannot figure it out.

Thank you.

Red after you post I believe 10 times you can add your signature. Welcome to the site!!!

Post away :)

Welcome to THP, enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome!!

I looked and looked where to put WITB, and am glad it was not there, and not just me. haha.

Welcome

:welcome:

These ARE the best golf forums!

I am living in Northern Ca right now. Sacramento area.

JB, I get the impression you are "the guy" here :act-up:, and was wondering if you know a way I can get the wrench for the nike str8 fit driver.

Thanks again for all the hospitality everyone!

JB, I get the impression you are "the guy" here :act-up:, and was wondering if you know a way I can get the wrench for the nike str8 fit driver.

Are you originally from California?

Im far from the guy here. This forum has so many great members. Just a guy that talks too much hence the post count. But as far as Nike wrenches are concerned, they do sell them individually from what we have seen. Here is one on ebay right now ending in a few hours.

NEW NIKE GOLF SQ DYMO & DYMO2 STR8 FIT WRENCH SASQUATCH - eBay (item 110481126784 end time Jan-20-10 16:24:05 PST)

Welcome to THP RedRum!

Welcome to THP.:golf:

Thanks for all the help! I will just wait to earn my right to brag. haha

And golf chick, I am org. from Sacramento, but lived in the LA area for 4 years. Miss that sunny year round weather!!

Wecome!

Back