Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

This is going to be a blast. Hoping to get a round or 2 in before we go. I've never been to Hilton Head but Mike says it is awesome

So many people I can't wait to see again, so many that I can't wait to meet!

Doing a little golf weekend a couple weeks before this event to see where my lessons have taken my game.

I hope to impress (if only just a little)!

This is going to be a blast. Hoping to get a round or 2 in before we go. I've never been to Hilton Head but Mike says it is awesome

Yeah dude this will be top 3 course u have ever played too....so awesome and this is next event for me too

I also added my name to the waiting list around 2PM today as soon as I finished my final round with a bunch of THPers. Had so much fun, I have to try it again ASAP.

I also added my name to the waiting list around 2PM today as soon as I finished my final round with a bunch of THPers. Had so much fun, I have to try it again ASAP.

Very Nice hoping they open up a few more spots and we are both lucky enough to get in :)

Practice round with three THPers tomorrow in Jacksonville.

Practice round with three THPers tomorrow in Jacksonville.

Always a good time playing with fellow THP'ers. Enjoy your round Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to play in Hilton Head. I have played many rounds in Myrtle Beach and a lot more in NC, but I have never been to the beautiful area of Hilton Head before.

Can't wait to play in Hilton Head. I have played many rounds in Myrtle Beach and a lot more in NC, but I have never been to the beautiful area of Hilton Head before.

I'm looking forward to it myself. Never played MB either. Fun time with THP'ers can't be beat.

I'm looking forward to it myself. Never played MB either. Fun time with THP'ers can't be beat.

I honestly think this will be better golf than where I have played in Myrtle. I know the company will be.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Outside of being in the same state, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach have nothing in common. Its pretty funny actually when you compare the two. Myrtle is filled with carnival like tourist attractions and Hilton Head is subtle, quiet and none of that exists.

Outside of being in the same state, Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach have nothing in common. Its pretty funny actually when you compare the two. Myrtle is filled with carnival like tourist attractions and Hilton Head is subtle, quiet and none of that exists.

And it's soooooo clean

That is me afw, I have played lots in MB and a many rounds in NC along with many courses in the Savannah to Brunswick area but never have I even been to HHI. It is going to be a blast to make my first rounds there with fellow THPers.

That is me afw, I have played lots in MB and a many rounds in NC along with many courses in the Savannah to Brunswick area but never have I even been to HHI. It is going to be a blast to make my first rounds there with fellow THPers.

Same boat. I've never played in HHI either. Bet I've played 50+ rounds in the MB area over the years. Time to change that!

Myrtle Beach reminds me a lot of International Drive, JB. I avoid that area as much as possible.

Myrtle Beach and HHI are a perfect illustration of the need for restrictive covenants in development.

All I know is, I am excited to be heading to HHI to play golf with a bunch of THPers. HHI is someplace that I have wanted to experience and this is the perfect way of doing that.

Never been to MB or HH, but I can tell you from what I have heard Myrtle is not my type of place, I prefer relaxed laid back places. Really looking forward HH & playing with some THPers

Never been to MB or HH, but I can tell you from what I have heard Myrtle is not my type of place, I prefer relaxed laid back places. Really looking forward HH & playing with some THPers

Just want to throw out that if someone wants a somewhat less hectic experience @ MB stay at the extreme south or north ends, the closer you get to highway 501 the crazier it becomes. It can be done.

Just want to throw out that if someone wants a somewhat less hectic experience @ MB stay at the extreme south or north ends, the closer you get to highway 501 the crazier it becomes. It can be done.

Yes, I wouldn't deprive myself of some very fine golf courses at Myrtle Beach. Pawley's Island is pretty laid back, and the North side isn't bad either, as Dawg says.

I have played about 30 of the courses in MB and rarely has it felt hectic to me. The north courses are about as relaxed as it comes. So are the ones in Longs, SC.

I've never played in MB and I've never been to Hilton Head. So this will be all new to me.

Hey HHI Invitational attendee's! Is anyone collecting names and times for rounds of golf on either Friday or Sunday yet?
Our plans are not in concrete yet but I intend to play golf on Friday and/or Sunday. We're traveling back on Monday.

Hey HHI Invitational attendee's! Is anyone collecting names and times for rounds of golf on either Friday or Sunday yet?
Our plans are not in concrete yet but I intend to play golf on Friday and/or Sunday. We're traveling back on Monday.

not officially, we will soon be posting the info on the prices for the extra rounds as well as the contact person to book those tee times. Because of people coming and going at different times, everyone is responsible for their own tee times for the "extra" rounds

Back