Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Staying at the Hampton. Couldn't pass up the great deal Mike negotiated for us!

[QUOT E=TNTCigarguy;2723690]I booked a room there already.[/QUOTE]
No skirts Trevor unless you are cheering everyone off the 1st tee.

I'm exploring condos in Palmetto Dunes. It's where I have always stayed. Most require a 3 night minimum however, so the Hampton might win out.

I'm exploring condos in Palmetto Dunes. It's where I have always stayed. Most require a 3 night minimum however, so the Hampton might win out.

We'll save you a seat by the pool.

Wow just checked out the yardage book. This course looks amazing, challenging, and will require shot placement. What a way to kick-off the Invitational series. Well done Mike!!!

Who's getting room 202?

Gonna be a great time with great THPers.

I don't think I'll be doing a road trip thread here though.
I intend to spend time to get to know everyone at the event. Something I fault myself on in Vegas last year.

I can't wait to meet everyone and say hi!

MS,
Roadtrip thread or not, you did a great job getting to know people. It goes both ways. You are always smiling, laughing and having a great time.

I am at the Hampton to be clear and I cant wait to meet the man they call SLICE!

MS,
Roadtrip thread or not, you did a great job getting to know people. It goes both ways. You are always smiling, laughing and having a great time.

Respectfully request to tee off first.
I want to lead the way, and just in case my tee shot is errant, I want to show the first timers that it's cool, we are here to have a great time

Also, if we could be announced...... Please!

MS,

Can piggyback on that. He made my time enjoyable at the Ohio unofficial get together. Looking forward to meeting up in HH!

Hey CJ just tell your jokes! Loved those at the Ohio gathering! :D

I will be staying with my family at Palmetto Dunes in a house, just easier for all of us to be under one roof.

Really can't wait for this event. My swing will be incredibly rusty, but I don't care. Sounds like a great group is going to get together for this one.

C'mon people, lets get another wait list addition.

Gonna be a great time with great THPers.

I don't think I'll be doing a road trip thread here though.
I intend to spend time to get to know everyone at the event. Something I fault myself on in Vegas last year.

I can't wait to meet everyone and say hi!

MS drove all the way across the country to Vegas and then stops at the Rio and picks J4U and myself up, and then drives us another 45 minutes to Primm for a round of golf.
What a guy.

Dude, if you talk to half of the people at a 40 person event you did great. It has taken me multiple events to get to know most of the THPers. And with your infectious personality people will seek you out to say hello.

Just checked back in here and I'm stoked to see some more dudes getting the chance to come. Can't wait to see everyone! By the time this rolls around I'm going to be needing it in a bad way

Just checked back in here and I'm stoked to see some more dudes getting the chance to come. Can't wait to see everyone! By the time this rolls around I'm going to be needing it in a bad way

No doubt. I am so glad I get to go and meet some new people's. These events are always a blast with plenty of laughs to go around

No doubt. I am so glad I get to go and meet some new people's. These events are always a blast with plenty of laughs to go around

I cant believe you are going to get into a car with your brother and drive all the way down with him. :banana:

I cant believe you are going to get into a car with your brother and drive all the way down with him. :banana:

I wish I was driving them down....
At the onset of ANY disagreement, I'd ask "do you two want me to turn this car around?"

Back