2014 SeeMore Putters - Demo Day

New release for 2014

9evuqyhy.jpg

y3use7yz.jpg

6udunugy.jpg

I think this just went to the top of my want list.

I'm with Howzat and others...that HT looks amazing!! Can't wait to get the proper SeeMore into my bag after the THP event in June! This thread has me even more excited!

Really diggin the deep flange mFGPcs. I need a new SeeMore in my life!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Whoa. The ht mallet made me go whoa...

I want to hit it a lot.

Yes you do.

We will have some more pics and some interviews tomorrow w SeeMore and I know these will come up. Suffice to say I love the idea behind them, take the mFGP shape and then get creative with the flange, it's a perfect design to do a TON with.

New release for 2014

9evuqyhy.jpg

y3use7yz.jpg

6udunugy.jpg

I really like that extra alignment line. I dont know why my eye draws to it so much but I really really like it.

HT just looks absolutely amazing, that's undeniable.

Looking forward to hearing about the design of both and also that additional alignment line on the heel flange of the mfgpCS.

What is the weight of the mfgpcs deep flange? I love that look, not a huge mallet fan but that's like a blade and a mallet made a baby and its gorgeous

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What is the weight of the mfgpcs deep flange? I love that look, not a huge mallet fan but that's like a blade and a mallet made a baby and its gorgeous

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We will know more in the coming days when we get to chat with them at their booth inside the show.

I love, love, love the looks of that that deep flange!

That HT is just stunning.

Any PTM2 models out there?

The more I look at pics of the HT on my phone, the more intrigued I am with that one as well. Who am I kidding...I love all black gunmetal SeeMores!

Any PTM2 models out there?

They were unpacking while we were there, will have lots more in the next couple days and should get some PTM2 love in there for you!

This is how it all started last year with the Z! And I see it's happening again!

It just makes me happy to see the sun and green grass on the ground considering we have 4-6 inches of snow outside.
With that said, looking forward to upcoming information.

Deep Flange or HT will be in the bag real quick. Yes sir, one will be

I like that deep fange on the FGP. Something I have always thought that putter head needed.

Deep Flange or HT will be in the bag real quick. Yes sir, one will be
I was thinking the exact same thing, maybe a CB model of one!

Nice stuff! I am looking forward to seeing their booth!

Man, I've been jonesing for that putter, black or platinum, either way.

Pull the trigger! I'm loving mine even though I haven't rolled it on an actual golf course green yet. Just the birdie ball.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Pull the trigger! I'm loving mine even though I haven't rolled it on an actual golf course green yet. Just the birdie ball.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

If you change your mind, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back