***a formal apology***

clg82

Banned
Reaction score
First of all i just wanted to start off by saying thank you JB, and GG for giving us such a great golf site....I have learned so much from the time I have spent here and hope to learn more as I progress......I just want to apologize to everyone that I have offended, and annoyed.....I was BANNED, but they have given me one last chance to make thing right.......I was influenced by some other members to believe that this place was biased, in their reviews. And now I know that is not the case....So again I apologize again for all the grief I have given everyone.....And please before leaving me reputation points, or pming the moderators, contact me first so that I can try and resolve the situation ahead of time......Thanks again for the second chance THP!

It shows alot of character to publicly come out and apologize. While I personally haven't been offended, I say everyone "forgives and forgets", and lets get on talking about this great game we all love called GOLF... or whatever four letter word you like to call it :D

It shows alot of character to publicly come out and apologize. While I personally haven't been offended, I say everyone "forgives and forgets", and lets get on talking about this great game we all love called GOLF... or whatever four letter word you like to call it :D

Thanks buddy lol.

If I had...say....a dozen B330-Rx's in my hand I may be more inclined to accept your apology. j/k...welcome back!

If I had...say....a dozen B330-Rx's in my hand I may be more inclined to accept your apology. j/k...welcome back!

HAHAHA good try......

.......I was influenced by some other members to believe that this place was biased, in their reviews. And now I know that is not the case....
You must of been thinking about Golf WRX

I wasn't aware of any problems, but welcome back to the good side of the Force. :starwars:

Wow, not sure how anyone could buy into this place going against everything they were built around and believed in, but for you to show enough respect to apologize says good things about you. I'm impressed!

Wow, not sure how anyone could buy into this place going against everything they were built around and believed in, but for you to show enough respect to apologize says good things about you. I'm impressed!

Thanks buddy.....

You never caused me any grief by stating your opinion(s). Never even knew anyone had been banned for that matter. Oh, well welcome back. At least now you know what you can say, can't say, and perhaps better yet, how to say it. :bananadance:

You never caused me any grief by stating your opinion(s). Never even knew anyone had been banned for that matter. Oh, well welcome back. At least now you know what you can say, can't say, and perhaps better yet, how to say it. :bananadance:

True dat!

It takes a lot for an individual to admit their mistakes or wrong-doings. Good for you for apologizing, glad to have you back on board.

No one ever has been banned for that.

.....And please before leaving me reputation points, or pming the moderators, contact me first so that I can try and resolve the situation ahead of time......

That almost sounds like planning ahead. :confused2:

Welcome back! This is truly a great site and a forum we can all share our thoughts on the game we love.

Re: ***a formal apology***

Smallville said:
That almost sounds like planning ahead. :confused2:

Nope I just think that some peoe jump the gun before working it out with the person first.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I just think that some peoe jump the gun before working it out with the person first.

The use of reputation is used when someone likes or dislikes a post. It has nothing to do in most cases with an argument. And we have asked repeatedly to take it off the boards and to pm's if there is a problem with rep.

JB said:
The use of reputation is used when someone likes or dislikes a post. It has nothing to do in most cases with an argument. And we have asked repeatedly to take it off the boards and to pm's if there is a problem with rep.

+1 to that.

Reactions: JB
Smallville said:
But you brought it up? I guess I must be missing something here. Oh well.

Why do people read into everything....I'm trying to make amends here.

no admends needed here.I have no clue to why you were banned

Why do people read into everything....I'm trying to make amends here.

I'm not reading into anything. When, in your "apology" post you say next time there's a "situation" pm me instead of dinging me points or telling a mod on me, that just doesn't sound like you actually believe your apology. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, time will tell.

Smallville said:
I'm not reading into anything. When, in your "apology" post you say next time there's a "situation" pm me instead of dinging me points or telling a mod on me, that just doesn't sound like you actually believe your apology. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, time will tell.

LOL I'm going to stop right here so I don't say something I'm gonna regret. I guess time will tell.

Back