TaylorMade Loft Up Carlsbad Experience

Cookie, you coming back home as a different player??!! Looking forward to Saturday!

Dans headed to the airport and I'm in a car headed to Torrey pines for some pro-am action and TM tour van tour.

Sweet! Torrey Pines parking sucks. Did you park at the stadium and bus it?

Cookie, you coming back home as a different player??!! Looking forward to Saturday!

Don't know about that but I'm looking forward to it and feeling good!

Except for when you are on the course. #Delay

When your from Idaho, playing in the fog beats playing in a snowstorm any day :act-up:

Sweet! Torrey Pines parking sucks. Did you park at the stadium and bus it?

No...they have a car service for is with drivers waiting to take us everywhere.

TaylorMade knows how to treat their guests!

Excellent Vines Cookie!!!

TaylorMade Loft Up Carlsbad Experience

Cookie did you get to try out the SLDR with many shaft options? I'm finally thinking of picking up an SLDR head since it fits the R-1 adapter. Any feel better than others?

Cookie did you get to try out the SLDR with many shaft options? I'm finally thinking of picking up an SLDR head since it fits the R-1 adapter. Any feel better than others?

They threw a few in there but there weren't a ton of options with a stiff tip & butt section which is what I need.

And to be honest, they really didn't want us looking at the shaft cause then sometimes we start our preconceived notions instead of letting the performance speak.

Gotcha, gracias!

Bunch of photos from this morning:

TM van:

Napkin drawing for van creation....the things that come from airport bar brainstorming sessions:

Camilo carefully inspecting his new CB's:

Man that place is absolutely gorgeous. Why yes Mr. Choi I would like to shake your hand.

TM headquarters pics:

Wow that is awesome to see those pics.

Great pics #cookie! Loved the tour van access you had today at the event!

I bet the tour van was ridiculously fun.

Solid photos my friend!

It was cool but it was crowded and they were busy and we were under a time crunch so I didn't get to spend as much time in there as I would've liked.

What an experience the last 4 days.

TaylorMade killed it and treated us like rock stars!! But it doesn't stop now, I have business cards and access to the folks behind the scenes and they have said to not hesitate and reach out.

My respect for these guys and what they put out increased exponentially as they genuinely care what we as consumers want/need/expect.

Nice work guys. Loving all the pictures.

Awesome job guys, with the pics and vine stuff, really immersive experience for those of us following at home!

It was cool but it was crowded and they were busy and we were under a time crunch so I didn't get to spend as much time in there as I would've liked.

What an experience the last 4 days.

TaylorMade killed it and treated us like rock stars!! But it doesn't stop now, I have business cards and access to the folks behind the scenes and they have said to not hesitate and reach out.

My respect for these guys and what they put out increased exponentially as they genuinely care what we as consumers want/need/expect.

This is such an awesome statement when you think about it. The factories that do this WILL be successful. Our customer driven sport will continue to be influenced by the customer.....us! We will gravitate to those that give us access and listen. Awesome pics #Cookie and great reporting by both you and Dan.

TMAG gets it!

JM

Wow!!! Love those white irons they are coming out with. Ha ha

Awesome experience Cookie. Now the dreaded flight home.

Wow!!! Love those white irons they are coming out with. Ha ha

Awesome experience Cookie. Now the dreaded flight home.

All flights come to and end. I'm home, sadly, but still recollecting some pretty awesome experiences.

I wish i could adequately share my thanks to TaylorMade for being such gracious hosts.

Back