Android Phone Thread

The Neo Hybrid has really grabbed my attention. Any thoughts?
Have it for my S4. Love it. Adds no thickness or bulkiness to the phone, but great protection and what not.

Have it for my S4. Love it. Adds no thickness or bulkiness to the phone, but great protection and what not.

Ordered one just now. Went with the gold one for some odd reason. Kinda looked classy and formal to me.

Ordered one just now. Went with the gold one for some odd reason. Kinda looked classy and formal to me.
Its a good one. Tough Armor is a good one too. For the price, it cant be beat.

Been using this app now for about 10 days. So far really liking it. After messing around with the Moto X at work I really wanted something similar to the way the notifications come through on the screen. This has done the trick.

Installing now, thanks Deano.

Going to give it a try on my Nexus 5, thanks DD.

good choice Sanz. it's a great case for the S4.
i have it as well.
and nothing says classy and formal more than War Eagle and Tyno.

Just got the Galaxy note3 and it has a camera setting for golfswing. How freaking cool is that.

Just got the Galaxy note3 and it has a camera setting for golfswing. How freaking cool is that.

Thats really cool, id be interested to see an example!!

I prefer an Android phone over the iPhone for one simple reason: swype.

If you type any other way on an Android phone, you are doing it wrong. When using my work issues iPhone, it kills me to do anything that involves typing.

If you type any other way on an Android phone, you are doing it wrong. When using my work issues iPhone, it kills me to do anything that involves typing.

When my wife wants me to do anything on her ipad, I get angry. She does too, because all I do is b*tch about not being able to Swype. That is why I bought myself a Samsung tablet.

Never knew that... that is freaking cool!

For some reason... I just cannot do the whole Swype texting.

I dont know if it is cause I have never really tried it for an extended period of time or what.

For some reason... I just cannot do the whole Swype texting.

I dont know if it is cause I have never really tried it for an extended period of time or what.

Swype is awesome. Sometimes it creates some strange words, but it usually is good.

Swype is awesome. Sometimes it creates some strange words, but it usually is good.

Very true. Definitely need to check spelling before sending something to the wife. I have had some strange things get sent out.

Thats really cool, id be interested to see an example!!

Will do when I can mess with it more.

Found a 6400mAh battery and will be here monday. Double the strength and not much bigger.

Will do when I can mess with it more.

Found a 6400mAh battery and will be here monday. Double the strength and not much bigger.

What brand battery did you go with? I had a Zero Lemon with my Note 2 and I really liked it. But it made it alot thicker. However, it did come with the back case for it!

Very true. Definitely need to check spelling before sending something to the wife. I have had some strange things get sent out.

Speech to text creates some interesting words sometimes too!

Anyone having issues with the Android OS tonight? Both my phone and my tablet are acting wonky.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Anyone having issues with the Android OS tonight? Both my phone and my tablet are acting wonky.

Working fine for me John.

Working fine for me John.

Thanks, Ricky. Just really odd for both devices to have similar issues.

Yeah that is odd. Maybe something to do with your wifi?

Maybe, but the iPhones were working fine as were the laptops. Phone and tablet seem to be OK now.

Has anyone put the Firefox OS on their phone?

Back