What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy pork stir fry. I chopped up some boneless pork chops.

The Kid decided to make salad, and made me pinkie promise to eat it. It involves boiled sour cream and lemon juice, with some five spice powder mixed in. Now he wants me to sign a waiver before dinner.

Can you boil sour cream Claire?

Can you boil sour cream Claire?

i once tried to make cheese hot dogs by cutting open the hotdog, placing sliced cheese in the opening and then dropping them in boiling water. not a good idea. you know the sad thing was that i was 15 at the time.

Yes, but the results are pretty horrific. Particularly once The Kid added blue food coloring.

MMMM, arent you lucky Claire. Make sure you take a second helping.

Yes, but the results are pretty horrific. Particularly once The Kid added blue food coloring.

I don't like blue food - that includes sno cones and blueberries. I'll eat the latter when they're cooked and turn a purple blue though.

I don't like blue food - that includes sno cones and blueberries. I'll eat the latter when they're cooked and turn a purple blue though.

why is that? some sort of smurf attachment or something.:D

how are you D?

Re: What's for Dinner?

How does bleu cheese sit with ya then?

Tonight was tomato bisque and grilled cheese. Mmm...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Warning: A little bit of language. Not really bad for George carlin though.

[YOUTUBEHD]l04dn8Msm-Y[/YOUTUBEHD]

finished remodeling the kitchen so it was pizza last night...
but steak salad tonight... on a bed of steamed rice... mmmm

MMMM, arent you lucky Claire. Make sure you take a second helping.

I got away with one bite, thank goodness.

Scary to think one day this boy will have to feed himself.

Meat. In loaf form.

I got away with one bite, thank goodness.

Scary to think one day this boy will have to feed himself.

He'll probably still come home nightly for dinner with "mommy". He better hope he marries a women that can cook.

Impossibly easy cheeseburger pie.

Last edited:
He'll probably still come home nightly for dinner with "mommy". He better hope he marries a women that can cook.

He has time to learn to cook. It's a great way to impress a young lady. Shrimp and pasta are no brainers and work nearly every time.

Kevin

leftovers tonight.....tortilla encrusted chicken with rice

bar food tonight...birthday happy hour(s)

Since we will be going out to eat for the next week for just about every meal we are staying in tonight. Dinner is a random mixture of whatever is in the house. I just ate some baked beans and chicken salad, not exactly a great combination but I was starving! Of course now I want dessert. I wish we still had a Steak and Shake near us they have the BEST milkshakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back