2014 Adams - Booth

Any reports of the CB line being updated with some CB4's?

After hitting almost every driver out this year (have not hit the Big Bertha offerings yet) I can say that this driver is the sleeper of the year. I am not a huge fan of the looks (slot on top) but I can get used to it. The Ball speed is extremely consistent across the entire face plus the face is just hot. Much more forgiving than the LS last year and has an outstanding shaft in the Matrix Red Tie. While the shaft is not the best match for me I think it is a great match for most.

I really think if this was a Callaway or TaylorMade offering it would be the most talked about driver of the year.

Now for the negative part of my post. Those XTD iron are brutal to look at I try not to buy on looks (always end up doing it anyway) however I dont even think I would hit one of these at the golf store the way they look. Will be interested to hear some impressions from people that have hit them.

Hello friends!

I would like to give those xtd's a swing.

XTD's not looking bad at all

The hybrids are the only ones that i don't like the look of. The rest are ok but not great to me.

Love the look of their Super DHy hybrids. Sleek looking clubs.

Really like the look of both the FW and Hybrids.

Cool looking irons and I like that tiny FW too.

The xtd hybrids are so much better looking this year; glad they went away from the white and crown graphics. Awesome shaft pairing also.

I was talking to a guy about that driver last night. Excited to get a chance to check it out. Call my crazy, and yes the slot is big....I don't mind the look of the hybo and fw. Love the finish!

I was talking to a guy about that driver last night. Excited to get a chance to check it out. Call my crazy, and yes the slot is big....I don't mind the look of the hybo and fw. Love the finish!

I'm right there with ya. I actually like the looks of the hybo's and FW's.

Good looking stuff coming from them this year. I've never hit an Adams club but that must change this yr.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Very cool. lot of good looking stuff going on for them. Man that slot seems huge. Those XTD's look interesting. I've also not ever hit an adams club. Probably should give them a try.

I'm not sure about the looks of those irons as they are a bit busy for my taste however if they work great, I'd bag em :thumb:

You're crazy.

The irons remind me of the old Nike Slingshots.

That slot is huge as many have mentioned but if it makes the face all over I could definitely be in the market for the driver.

Most of Adams irons would never will a beauty contest but they flat out work.

Is the tight lies FW have any different loft options? I only saw the 14 and 14.5 tour in hand, just wondering.

EDIT: just looked at the website and confirmed offerings in: 14, 16, 19, and 22 and tour in 14.5 and 18

Definitely like the looks of the woods and hybrids. That driving iron looking hybo is intriguing.

Any reports of the CB line being updated with some CB4's?

I hope so - the CB3's are money! I wonder though, with the TM takeover, all we are going to see from Adams iron wise is the big, clunky SGI irons? ( You wouldn't think so with a lot of the champion tour guys using Adams though ) I hope not - I have been an Adams guy forever, but those XTD irons are uggggly

I'm looking forward to the Adams event so I can swing some if these clubs. The 3+ looks so sleek and explosive. Good stuff from Adams

The XTD irons in the first pic, I agree...but these...no way:
XTD_frgd-5s.jpg

XTD_frgd-6-b.jpg

The new irons look like they ought to be a part of the Taylormade Spider line-up.

Yes they're not clean & pretty, but I'd game them in a heart beat if they worked for me.

What are those irons?

Are they a cheaper, cast, GI / SGI version that Adams will simply call the 'XTD'... as opposed to the prettier 'XTD Forged' pictured above?

Back