The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills D Coordinator Mike Pettine is the next Browns head coach.

Sad to see this guy go, he was awesome for our D last year.

ugggggh

You will like him. He will do well in CLE. Your defense will probably be top 3 this year.

Awesome so we will only lose 10-3

Manziel is coming to Houston. I just have a gut feeling that I will have to stoop down to rooting for him... ugh.

Come on down Johnny F!!!! The 22nd starting QB in the last 15 years for the Browns.

Lol. Browns will have their choice of QBs in this draft. I don't think HOU or STL takes one before them, and JAC may not even take one. Although the NEED one. Badly.

Lol. Browns will have their choice of QBs in this draft. I don't think HOU or STL takes one before them, and JAC may not even take one. Although the NEED one. Badly.

I honestly think Manziel ends up in Houston and Cleveland takes Bortles. Admittedly, I havent seen much of Bortles but small school QB's always make me nervous. Thats not to say he wont be good.

I honestly think Manziel ends up in Houston and Cleveland takes Bortles. Admittedly, I havent seen much of Bortles but small school QB's always make me nervous. Thats not to say he wont be good.

The only QB who has looked remotely ready for the NFL at the Senior Bowl this week is Derek Carr, and I saw a stat where like 80% of his passes this week have gone for less than 10 yard and he is 6-13 on passes greater than 10.

Yikes. I don't know how it's gonna shake out.

Doesnt matter who the Browns take, he will end up being a turd

The only QB who has looked remotely ready for the NFL at the Senior Bowl this week is Derek Carr, and I saw a stat where like 80% of his passes this week have gone for less than 10 yard and he is 6-13 on passes greater than 10.

Yikes. I don't know how it's gonna shake out.

None of the senior bowl QBs are NFL ready. Projects at best.

[video=youtube;rRqKYXcL-2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqKYXcL-2U[/video]

Are you serious? What is up the the super neon green they are wearing?

If you are watching the pre-show for the Pro Bowl, it's hard to watch. JJ Watt's shirt and hat are too much to look out. Talk about a bad idea.

Are you serious? What is up the the super neon green they are wearing?

If you are watching the pre-show for the Pro Bowl, it's hard to watch. JJ Watt's shirt and hat are too much to look out. Talk about a bad idea.

People still watch the Pro bowl?

People still watch the Pro bowl?
I had completely forgotten that this was on tonight. Just heard Chris Collingsworth's voice on the TV in the background and thought "what the heck?"

Deion's beard is "weird."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back