2014 Super Stroke - Booth

I'm with the inverted idea... or different materials too

Here are some from the midnight series

Beh-grcCEAAPGgF.jpg

This picture made me think some grips are coming with more solid colors

BHbDMrCCAAAVMAh.jpg

Love the black and silver grips

Looks like they kept the same color scheme as last year with the addition of the midnight line. Luckily with all my gimmie putts the white doesn't get that dirty. :)

I'm interested in trying the new style with the flat front.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

I really like the midnight line colors.

Very interested in the midnight line.

This picture made me think some grips are coming with more solid colors

BHbDMrCCAAAVMAh.jpg

Nope. Been confirmed that those are not going to be public release a couple of months ago. At the time they mentioned having something in the works. Which is what we see in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I like! So many fantastic color options.

Still red on black, top of my list

Did we get release dates on the Black and silver?

Panda - nothing other than "April" which they told me on Twitter. Hopefully early April!

I heard the same thing last year on some grips I saw at the show and then nothing.

Love Super Stroke. My favorite putter grip and I am hoping big things come from them this year.

I like the black one a lot!

What has two thumbs and has Superstroke sending him a black/silver midnight 2.0 next week?!

This guy!!!

Last edited:
This was a game changer in my putting. Almost time to get a new one.

What has two thumbs and has Superstroke sending him a black/white midnight 2.0 next week?!

This guy!!!

How did you manage that exactly??? I did not see these offered on their site yet.

Agreed. I'll be looking for that one.
Has me thinking of a custom SeeMore build. Black Si2 head, silver paint fill, white rst, black shaft and that black and silver Super Stroke grip...

How did you manage that exactly??? I did not see these offered on their site yet.

Social media contests, this one was twitter specifically.

Back