Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking up my stepson (forum member MarcH) this evening in Atlanta and he will be with us for a week. I don't get to play with Marc much, maybe once a year since he is living in Vegas. We have this cold arctic air over the entire eastern side of the country and any golfing we get to play will suck at best. Sunday looks like the best day at 50 degrees so we'll see about then.

Just going to get up to around freezing today, tomorrow is back in the teens, but Friday, Saturday and Sunday should be manageable here. Mid 40s al three days. Kinda windy though. Up to 40 mph on Friday.

Snow and temps in the negatives with wind chill, sweet. Is it Spring yet?

Frigid overnight!

1510882_10151987357808645_516891667_n.jpg

Ungolfable...enough said.

A cold front blew in today and will be around tomorrow. But the forecast for the weekend is great. We'll see.

Lol it's getting into the low 30's tonight and possible ice/sleet & already talking about closing schools and asking folks to work from home if they can.....

Windchills below zero last night and tonight. I love golf but not that much..........

1622862_10151991154163645_1213486026_n.jpg

They closed my course for the weekend because of frozen ground. Nuff said :angry:. Dayummm cold weather sucks like a baby pig on a sow :bad:

They closed my course for the weekend because of frozen ground. Nuff said :angry:. Dayummm cold weather sucks like a baby pig on a sow :bad:

The weather has been pretty ridiculous this winter. I hope it isn't a trend.

Forecast is for 50s tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it. I thought about running this morning, but it's in the teens with windchill near 10. I'll just pass.

It's supposed to be 42 at our tee time, but 20-25mph winds. I'm still going to play.

42* at tee time climbing to 61*. Winds not bad.

42* at tee time climbing to 61*. Winds not bad.

Stay warm #Cookie. Keep it in front of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's supposed to be 42 at our tee time, but 20-25mph winds. I'm still going to play.

Ouch. Sounds a bit cold to me. Those winds are going to play havoc today. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else tired of shoveling snow instead of hitting balls?

..all I want to do is golf right now
Indoor golf/premium store and cafe with THP HOOKUPS

It was beautifully crisp and clear this morning. No wind and not a cloud in the sky. 35 degrees did not even feel that bad, even if the ground was frozen.

Anyone else tired of shoveling snow instead of hitting balls?

..all I want to do is golf right now

This guy. ..tempted to go up to the dome right now

Just dinished at 69* with a light breeze...

This sums up the weather here.
ze4a8ypu.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

16* and feels like Zero. Terrible weather for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back