Is something brewing?

How about a new outing, with every OEM present at demo day with their own tent and fitting cart.

I like your thinking....plus the Callaway Tank!

I've still got no idea what the heck is going on, except something awesome is brewing in the wonderful minds behind THP!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

In typical THP fashion, we will all have our thoughts, ideas and brainstorming and then when it does come to fruition we will all be blown away!

How about a new outing, with every OEM present at demo day with their own tent and fitting cart.
Don't even joke about such things. This would cause a few divorces no doubt haha.

Considering that the Ultimate Weekend of Golf had almost every OEM present, with many configurations of their clubs (instead of fitting carts), and without reps trying to sell us things...I'm not sure that this thought is quite Ultimate, Ultimate enough for these teasers of THP proportion.

Considering that the Ultimate Weekend of Golf had almost every OEM present, with many configurations of their clubs (instead of fitting carts), and without reps trying to sell us things...I'm not sure that this thought is quite Ultimate, Ultimate enough for these teasers of THP proportion.
Clubs were present...Companies were not.

I know (and I was at most of them)...which was the point at the time.
I know dude, I am just thinking outloud. What could trump something that has been done? Bigger + Better = UltimateX2

I know dude, I am just thinking outloud. What could trump something that has been done? Bigger + Better = UltimateX2

I can't usually wrap my brain around the single THP use of the word "Ultimate". I can't even fathom "Ultimate, Ultimate"

I would love for the Ultimate Golf Weekend to come back in a bigger and better format. Some of the best golf memories I have ever made.

I can't usually wrap my brain around the single THP use of the word "Ultimate". I can't even fathom "Ultimate, Ultimate"

I would love for the Ultimate Golf Weekend to come back in a bigger and better format. Some of the best golf memories I have ever made.
Same here dude, such a fantastic event it was.

Same here dude, such a fantastic event it was.

Indeed. I feel lucky enough to have been able to be at the "last" outing last year...to be able to meet so many wonderful members of my THP family. I do hope it returns.

All I know is in my time with THP I've learned a few things. 1. Expect the unexpected. 2. Josh is a big thing thinker with even bigger ideas. 3. Morgan is the molder of those big ideas. 4. If Morgan comes up with an idea and is the one selling it, its the most Ultimate Ultimate idea that THP has ever seen.

BTW, The Ultimate Weekend of golf is my favorite event that THP ever put on and the last one was greatest one. Bar none.

I think I should speak on this. Its funny how this whole thing took off and why it took off. GG and I had been kicking around an idea for a bit and never thought much of it. We laughed at the fact that Ultimate is in a few of our events (because we believe they truly are) and how a few tease about it, which is par for the course.

So we had this idea for an event that is just spectacular, ridiculous to pull off, but spectacular. As usual at the PGA Show, I blurt out a few things that we have not finalized yet and get the death look from the real decision maker. It happened with the magazine, it happened with the Tour Van, it happened with the Morgan Cup, etc. This year it happened with this. There I was sitting at one of our nightly little gatherings with some from the industry. There were people from Callaway, Cleveland, PGA of America, Nike and a few others at the table when I mentioned this and how cool it would be. It immediately turned into "Yeah we would love to be a part of that" and "here is how to make it work" and "good lord, where do these things come from" and even "Good luck pulling that one off, its going to be sweet, so lets name it the greatest golf day ever" (true story and we are still laughing).

So as a joke because James and Ddec were around, we just started calling it Ultimate Ultimate. That led to us working on a name and some fine tuning. Its a ways off, but to say we are not already thinking about it would be a huge understatement.

If you are stagnant you are losing.
We will leave those that like to copy everything we do in good hands, by keep putting out incredible stuff.
Good luck to them if they want to try and mimic some of this stuff.

Getting responses like that from industry leaders? This makes my brain hurt.

I can't fathom how some of these ideas come to being. I do like the fact though that companies do give you pointers about how certain things are able to be pulled off. I'm sure that helps to a small extent with the originating of the idea

Josh, you never cease to amaze me with how you can come up with crazy ideas and actually make them happen.
You my friend are an incredible guy with an incredible team at THP.

I think I should speak on this. Its funny how this whole thing took off and why it took off. GG and I had been kicking around an idea for a bit and never thought much of it. We laughed at the fact that Ultimate is in a few of our events (because we believe they truly are) and how a few tease about it, which is par for the course.

So we had this idea for an event that is just spectacular, ridiculous to pull off, but spectacular. As usual at the PGA Show, I blurt out a few things that we have not finalized yet and get the death look from the real decision maker. It happened with the magazine, it happened with the Tour Van, it happened with the Morgan Cup, etc. This year it happened with this. There I was sitting at one of our nightly little gatherings with some from the industry. There were people from Callaway, Cleveland, PGA of America, Nike and a few others at the table when I mentioned this and how cool it would be. It immediately turned into "Yeah we would love to be a part of that" and "here is how to make it work" and "good lord, where do these things come from" and even "Good luck pulling that one off, its going to be sweet, so lets name it the greatest golf day ever" (true story and we are still laughing).

So as a joke because James and Ddec were around, we just started calling it Ultimate Ultimate. That led to us working on a name and some fine tuning. Its a ways off, but to say we are not already thinking about it would be a huge understatement.

We will leave those that like to copy everything we do in good hands, by keep putting out incredible stuff.

So this is bananas. I can't even fathom what could top what we already have coming

i think i should speak on this. Its funny how this whole thing took off and why it took off. Gg and i had been kicking around an idea for a bit and never thought much of it. We laughed at the fact that ultimate is in a few of our events (because we believe they truly are) and how a few tease about it, which is par for the course.

So we had this idea for an event that is just spectacular, ridiculous to pull off, but spectacular. As usual at the pga show, i blurt out a few things that we have not finalized yet and get the death look from the real decision maker. It happened with the magazine, it happened with the tour van, it happened with the morgan cup, etc. This year it happened with this. There i was sitting at one of our nightly little gatherings with some from the industry. There were people from callaway, cleveland, pga of america, nike and a few others at the table when i mentioned this and how cool it would be. It immediately turned into "yeah we would love to be a part of that" and "here is how to make it work" and "good lord, where do these things come from" and even "good luck pulling that one off, its going to be sweet, so lets name it the greatest golf day ever" (true story and we are still laughing).

So as a joke because james and ddec were around, we just started calling it ultimate ultimate. That led to us working on a name and some fine tuning. Its a ways off, but to say we are not already thinking about it would be a huge understatement.

=innovation

JB and GG I don't know where you find the ideas, let alone where you find the time to implement any and all of these outrageous ideas. I can't wait to see what is up your sleeves next, but I am sure that us here at the site will be the ones to benefit from all your hard work. Thanks!

WOW the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE. Can't wait to see the details come out for that.

#FranchiseRewritten #InnovateOrDie

I can't wait to hear more about this Ultimate Ultimate. Tons of companies, yes please!

If I had to think of what would be the perfect golf day, it would be hard to think of something more perfect than what THP is already doing with the #THPMC and #TheGrandaddy, but the fact that you're trying to make things even bigger... my oh my. Rather than speculate and be wrong, I'll just sit back patiently (yeah right) and wait.

Back