Is something brewing?

To be the best you must separate yourself from the rest #epicallyaccomplished

Oh man...when leaders of the industry giants are this excited about it, its got to the #ultimateultimate

Is something brewing?

Hey JB - *fist bump*

I want to bear hug you JB and I don't even know what the heck you have planned. I will give you approximately a minute to get into your Haz-Mat suite first before the hug though.

If the leaders of companies and PGA of America are excited and helping pull this off its gonna be awesome for sure.

I think I should speak on this. Its funny how this whole thing took off and why it took off. GG and I had been kicking around an idea for a bit and never thought much of it. We laughed at the fact that Ultimate is in a few of our events (because we believe they truly are) and how a few tease about it, which is par for the course.

So we had this idea for an event that is just spectacular, ridiculous to pull off, but spectacular. As usual at the PGA Show, I blurt out a few things that we have not finalized yet and get the death look from the real decision maker. It happened with the magazine, it happened with the Tour Van, it happened with the Morgan Cup, etc. This year it happened with this. There I was sitting at one of our nightly little gatherings with some from the industry. There were people from Callaway, Cleveland, PGA of America, Nike and a few others at the table when I mentioned this and how cool it would be. It immediately turned into "Yeah we would love to be a part of that" and "here is how to make it work" and "good lord, where do these things come from" and even "Good luck pulling that one off, its going to be sweet, so lets name it the greatest golf day ever" (true story and we are still laughing).

So as a joke because James and Ddec were around, we just started calling it Ultimate Ultimate. That led to us working on a name and some fine tuning. Its a ways off, but to say we are not already thinking about it would be a huge understatement.

If you are stagnant you are losing.
We will leave those that like to copy everything we do in good hands, by keep putting out incredible stuff.
Good luck to them if they want to try and mimic some of this stuff.

Ah, RUMINT, the second most powerful force in the universe.

Wow... The idea of anything named Ultimate Ultimate has to be incredible, but to think companies immediately start to jump on board. Wow..

I think with all the amazing "ultimate" events that are done at THP word is getting around.
I think companies can't wait to jump on board knowing that it's a win win for everyone.

This sounds crazy awesome! Like usual way to many options to even venture a guess because I know my guess won't even come close to what it's really gonna turn I to with JB and Morgan at he helm

Well if the great of the industry think you can't pull it off, then I would have to say you will have the last detail figured out by, say, March.

Really looking forward to seeing if this comes to fruition and how awesome it is.

If this is bigger and more awesome than anything THP has done to date, I cannot even fathom what it might be. But, whatever it is, I"M IN!

This sounds crazy awesome! Like usual way to many options to even venture a guess because I know my guess won't even come close to what it's really gonna turn I to with JB and Morgan at he helm

Lets see Mr. Job. You have told me what your favorite weekends have been.
You have told me what you like in an event.
I think this one just might have all of that...

If that is possible.... I can't even imagine haha

I truly have no guess. I've been blown away since the day I joined and it continues to amaze me daily.

I wish JB would just spill the beans, I can tell how stressed he is by keeping it inside, let it out, let it out! We will help you get through this.

I sure hope Mr job can catch ur drift

Just caught JB's post. Not even sure what to think. Not even sure I want to try and ponder up some crazy idea, because in the end my ideas always fall short of what is actually brought to the table. It's truly remarkable how they ALWAYS go bigger and better. I've never seen anything like it.

Hmm tons of clubs to demo, education on all of them and playing fantastic courses with some pros

Gives me chills thinking about this. You guys always have a way of topping what's been done before and bringing us something exciting and innovative. Look forward to hearing more about this.

I'm sure the details of this one will come out eventually, but it's cool to see the excitement from industry types as well as the people behind THP. Somehow I'm thinking this will be a 2015 event, but you never know. All I know is that I'd love to be a part of whatever this event will be.

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Well I can't but I know I want a taste of whatever it is.

Screw pushing the envelope...you guys are way effin past that and are staying a step ahead of anything imaginable.

Hmmm. Buckjob has the "list" of what is needed in this event. Well, Buck?

So multiple companies and PGA got excited about it and it's Buck Job approved?? I'm excited

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

All I will say is: "You sir are a genius".

Back