Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

not sure if this will be of any help to anyone..but

You’ll be happy to know you have yet another way to get to Hilton Head Island quickly and inexpensively. JetBlue recently announced it will add service to the Savannah/Hilton Head International (SAV) airport, its 50[SUP]th[/SUP] destination, with flights from New York’s JFK and Boston’s Logan airports. The Savannah/Hilton Head International airport is just a few exits down I-95 from the Hilton Head Island exit, making it a convenient and easy way to get to the island.

http://www.palmettodunes.com/blog/2013-10-29/jetblue-lands-in-hilton-head

I'm taking the nonstop flight from Boston....already hoping the weather is good up here and that I don't get delayed!

Does anyone else go through the yardage book over and over?

Or is it just me?......

Just thinking about this today. March cannot get here fast enough.

I'm right there with ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya think??? Just finished looking at the yardage book and this going to be a fun and challenging course! What's the day count??? 40ish???

5a2ajaje.jpg

Ya think??? Just finished looking at the yardage book and this going to be a fun and challenging course! What's the day count??? 40ish???

5a2ajaje.jpg

47, but I'm NOT counting.

Not gonna lie, DO NOT miss that weather.

Not gonna lie, DO NOT miss that weather.

That weather makes me happier and happier that this day is getting closer and closer.

Wife may have to work that weekend, so I may need to split a hotel room.

Is the waiting list still alive on this one? Or is it all set?

Good news there.

This event might hit 50!!! I kid I kid, but that would be cool!

Room is booked. I have to say that the young lady I spoke with at the Hampton Inn was super friendly.

Last edited:
Just got a slot. Looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard Erky. Did someone drop out, or did GG open up another foursome?

40?! Wow. THP Island!

Back