The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to break it to you but Dean has been feeling sick since he got home.

I was about to text my little friend and ask. Boo.

Well, time for positive thinking?

Will do! Once the ice melts we'll head up to Rite-Aid to get this done. I've heard that flu is really rough on older folks and it sounds like this strand takes no prisoners. :beat-up:

I've never gotten one before, but next year I will get one. I will not feel like this again next year (I hope).

I was about to text my little friend and ask. Boo.

Well, time for positive thinking?

I think there is power is positive thinking. No flu for James this year!

I think there is power is positive thinking. No flu for James this year!

The Doc (wife) just said she'll beat my arse if I get sick.

I don't see how that will help, but whatever.

Took my Ambien for the night and I'm getting loopy, but I'm hungry and trying to Cook a pizza. This is getting interesting.

This is by far the worst I have ever felt from a sickness and I am on the tail end I think (its been 3 days). I just put GG in bed and she was in tears her body hurts so much.

I have never had a flu shot, but know I will get one from here on out.

Hmmm, are you scared of getting sick now? It could work.

Sorry to hear this Dude, I hope you guys are on the mend quickly!

I think I told Dean something similar.

This is by far the worst I have ever felt from a sickness and I am on the tail end I think (its been 3 days). I just put GG in bed and she was in tears her body hurts so much.

Dang Josh I hate hearing this. Just a day ago Morgan seemed like only you had it, now you both do. That's terrible. Hope both of you recover quickly with full health.

Dude, so sorry you two are going through this crud, I'm with you on the shot though, I'm traditionally a hit and miss guy on getting them but from now on its a guarantee.

Dude, get some rest!

No bueno brother. Please get better quickly, both of you.

Sorry to read up on all the sickness going around! Get better, all of you! Don't think that's what's getting at me, pretty sure stupid diverticulitis flare is upon me. On top of all the illness, JB and GG still keep grinding and get the Teams picked tonight! Rest well everyone!

It sucks to hear about the flu bug hitting THP, I hope everybody feels better soon.

At the ER with my girlfriend.. They think she might have appendicitis

The only time I've ever had the flu, was after getting the flu shot. My luck, I guess.

Get it! If there is any chance it will spare you from this misery than get it.

I can't stress enough that this is the worst I have ever felt in my life.

I get one every year. I don't think I have ever had the flu that I know of for sure. I have had bad bad colds, but not one that put me down like what you all are going through.

I figure I might get the flu even if I get the shot, but I have a better chance of getting it if I don't get the shot!

I'm just counting until I'm sick, being that we were all in close proximity for a week, its bound to happen.

That and my mind is already starting to eff with me about it.

I am surprised you didn't get a shot since you are around so many kids. Hope you don't get it too dude.

I figure I might get the flu even if I get the shot, but I have a better chance of getting it if I don't get the shot!
The chances of this happening vary from year to year. Since the vaccine takes time to develop/create, they have to figure out what strain should be the predominant one. Sometimes they guess wrong, and it's not as successful a vaccine and a lot more people who got the vaccine will get the flu because it didn't offer protection. Other times they're spot on, and you get a strain which isn't covered, and a lower percentage of people will get the flu because that particular strain isn't floating around as much as the predominant one.

This year, the vaccine is spot on. Can't get much better coverage than what they put out this year.

At the ER with my girlfriend.. They think she might have appendicitis

Best wishes man, I had that as a kid, not good stuff we barely caught mine.

I'm thinking of getting a flu shot after going to the hospital today, and tomorrow to the clinic and hospital Yea and guys at bowling are sick. Sounds like a good year to get a flu shot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back