Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you two freaks! We can come up with something fun to play. South Dakota vs. Texas might work!

Na, I like the young studs vs old duds format, just gotta make it even haha!

Just heard back from Riverchase. I haven't played there before so relying on the DFW crew to chime in. They were excited to work with me on a package for us. As a point of reference, standard weekend green fee is $59.95. Give me some feedback fellas!

Details:

“The Hackers Paradise Golf Forum”
Sunday, March 2nd, 2014​ 8:30AM - CTT 16-20 Players​

Golf package includes:
Greens fee, cart & practice range balls.
Personalized player/team names on carts.
​Proximity markers provided for contests closest to the pin & longest drive, if you plan to have contest holes.

​Each player receives:

(1)$5 off any Golf Shop merchandise
(1)Free drink ticket; good for a draft beer or fountain drink

Package Price: $52 pp (golf package) + tax
(If tax exempt, please provide a valid State of Texas certificate otherwise 8.25% sales tax must be added. 20% gratuity will apply on any meals added to the package)

Just heard back from Riverchase. I haven't played there before so relying on the DFW crew to chime in. They were excited to work with me on a package for us. As a point of reference, standard weekend green fee is $59.95. Give me some feedback fellas!

Details:

“The Hackers Paradise Golf Forum”
Sunday, March 2nd, 2014​ 8:30AM - CTT 16-20 Players​

Golf package includes:
Greens fee, cart & practice range balls.
Personalized player/team names on carts.
​Proximity markers provided for contests closest to the pin & longest drive, if you plan to have contest holes.

​Each player receives:

(1)$5 off any Golf Shop merchandise
(1)Free drink ticket; good for a draft beer or fountain drink

Package Price: $52 pp (golf package) + tax
(If tax exempt, please provide a valid State of Texas certificate otherwise 8.25% sales tax must be added. 20% gratuity will apply on any meals added to the package)

Sounds pretty good to me. From a simply selfish standpoint...how close is this to the airport? I'm flying out of Love.

Sounds pretty good to me. From a simply selfish standpoint...how close is this to the airport? I'm flying out of Love.

It's 12 miles from DFW airport and 16 miles from Love Field.

Traffic is a non issue for weekends around here.

I have not played there in about a year but I like the course. Most of the course winds through a subdivision but not right next to the fairways. I think it will be a good course for everyone. If I remember right, The Golf Channel tour played there.

Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

There's also Riverside. It is usually a bit cheaper than Riverchase. It's about 5 miles south of the DFW airport... dunno how far from Love but I'm guessing 30 or 40 minutes.

I haven't played at Riverside in a while but it looks healthy from 360.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also Riverside. It is usually a bit cheaper than Riverchase. It's about 5 miles south of the DFW airport... dunno how far from Love but I'm guessing 30 or 40 minutes.

Not a big fan of that track. Last time we had a few groups out there on ten weekend there were serious pace of play issues and no one to address them.

I'm quite impressed with Riverchase's response to my inquiry and it's a bit more centrally located than Riverside.

I Hate, Hate, Hate Riverside. But that's just me.

I used to play my work league there. It's a good course but I agree the management wasn't great... but Riverchase is (or at least was) owned by the same guys so...

Just on their attitude alone it sounds perfect to me.

Cookie in all seriousness, thank you very much for your efforts. When you get to SW Missouri area a round at Millwood is on me :)

Not a big fan of that track. Last time we had a few groups out there on ten weekend there were serious pace of play issues and no one to address them.

I'm quite impressed with Riverchase's response to my inquiry and it's a bit more centrally located than Riverside.

Oh God - that's another one. It's why Dallas is a collection of bubble communities, its to hard to travel between them most people stay close to home. Just think, there will be 2.5M more people here within 12 years.

I Hate, Hate, Hate Riverside. But that's just me.

I'm with you here. I wasn't impressed the one time I played. Goat track comes to mind. Right next to the highway. I would not recommend guys that are flying in to play this course. I would stick with Grapevine and here's why:

Cookie, tell them to stick the $50. When I got a group out there last year they charged me the $50 but then applied it to my green fee. Walter was my contact and I would ask for him. If you are dealing with him I would kindly remind him that he did that for us last year.

Guys will enjoy Grapevine much more than Riverside.

I'm with you here. I wasn't impressed the one time I played. Goat track comes to mind. Right next to the highway. I would not recommend guys that are flying in to play this course. I would stick with Grapevine and heres why:

Tell them to stick the $50. When I got a group out there last year they charged me the $50 but then applied it to my green fee. Walter was my contact and I would ask for him. If you are dealing with him I would kindly remind him that he did that for us last year.

Guys will enjoy Grapevine much more than Riverside.

Walter is whom called me today. Will keep this in mind.

Cookie said earlier that Grapevine already had a big group booked on that sunday so we would have to start at 7:30

Tell Walter I said "Don't make me call him!!". When does the range open up at? 8am? Can we not start at 8?

Not taking away from Grapevine as I like that place, but I think everyone will be happy with Riverchase.

If we could get the Bluebonnet 9 included in our 18 out at Grapevine I would jump all over that. That 9 is one of the best 9's anywhere. Lot a fun.

If we could get the Bluebonnet 9 included in our 18 out at Grapevine I would jump all over that. That 9 is one of the best 9's anywhere. Lot a fun.

If y'all do it Bluebonnet/Pecan is the way to go - great combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back