Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with Grapevine golf course regarding the Sunday round and here are the details IF they can get us in, I will know tomorrow. They have another event already taking 20 tee times that morning.

Tee times starting at 7:30
$52 per person
$50 reservation fee for advance booking (one time paid by me and is non refundable and doesn't credit to a greens fee)
Range will not be open because it's so early when our groups go out

Thoughts? Seek another course out?

Does not matter to me. What ever works best for the masses

They charge $50 as a fee to reserve times??! If we play there I will pitch on that of course. Wherever you set up I will be there with bells on

They charge $50 as a fee to reserve times??! If we play there I will pitch on that of course. Wherever you set up I will be there with bells on

Me too!!!

Is there really much else out near the airport Cookie, besides like Bear Creek? I haven't been there in awhile, but they got a couple courses

They would be the next closest I believe. Indian Creek wouldn't be a bad option. I'm not big on Bear Creek, condition always seems to be a letdown.

Cookie, you know best what is local and will work. I'm good with anywhere as long as I can get to the airport on time.

Edit: I'm not hung up on cost either. I don't mind paying a premium for a premium course.

They would be the next closest I believe. Indian Creek wouldn't be a bad option. I'm not big on Bear Creek, condition always seems to be a letdown.

I forgot about Indian creek. That's not a bad one at all. Maybe see if it would be easier to get on there?

I'm loving the fact that I'll meet up with four of my Morgan Cup teammates at this event. O'Carroll and I have met, but I'll be meeting J4U, Nebgolfer and WardF for the first time. It's going to be a great little side benefit.

Edited for my poor eyesight.

Last edited:
I think paying $50 to give them locked in business is silly, but if that is the way we go I'll chip in to help cover it. I'll leave this up to the locals to get us to the best place.

I'm loving the fact that I'll meet up with three of my Morgan Cup teammates at this event. O'Carroll and I have met, but I'll be meeting Nebgolfer and WardF for the first time. It's going to be a great little side benefit.

Memory is one of the first to go they say, not sure if I remember correctly though. 5/8

Thanks for the feedback guys, I have an inquiry over to Indian Creek also now. Hesitant to go much further than that.

Cookie, tell them to take the $50 fee and shove it.

You are bringing them $1,000+ in revenue for the day, the LEAST they can do is remove that fee which is something Ive never heard of before, and Ive called a few courses in the past few years.

Cookie, tell them to take the $50 fee and shove it.

You are bringing them $1,000+ in revenue for the day, the LEAST they can do is remove that fee which is something Ive never heard of before, and Ive called a few courses in the past few years.

They have a nice course and it's always busy there so they won't care. It's worth playing there.

Cookie, have you checked with Riverchase? Indian creek might be the limits as to how far to get from the airport.

They have a nice course and it's always busy there so they won't care. It's worth playing there.

Cookie, have you checked with Riverchase? Indian creek might be the limits as to how far to get from the airport.

Good idea, reached out to Riverchase. Never played out there.

I'm loving the fact that I'll meet up with four of my Morgan Cup teammates at this event. O'Carroll and I have met, but I'll be meeting J4U, Nebgolfer and WardF for the first time. It's going to be a great little side benefit.

Memory is one of the first to go they say, not sure if I remember correctly though. 5/8

Good grief! Sorry Doug. How could I miss my Asst. Captain! I think my mistake was scanning down the Sunday rounds pairings instead of checking the entire list of attendees. Fixed it above though.

Hell! That's wrong too. I met Doug in Las Vegas. My mind is mush this morning.

I'm down to do what the majority is. I'm with TH for the weekend, so where ever he goes I'm there to crash the party.

Hell! That's wrong too. I met Doug in Las Vegas. My mind is mush this morning.

Ha, don't forget Florida...we need to talk with your care giver! :alien:

30 days then its time to fly to dallas!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ha, don't forget Florida...we need to talk with your care giver! :alien:

Well, I am getting old. Do you think it's the onset of.........what was I saying? :confused2:

Well, I am getting old. Do you think it's the onset of.........what was I saying? :confused2:

Are we going to need to tote around an aed machine for you just in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back