Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Did anyone else get any on order? I went ahead and ordered a set of 4DX Pro irons, 3-pw and a Driver.

I never heard back, wondering if I should go to the office/warehouse. 10 mins from me. :confused2:

I never heard back, wondering if I should go to the office/warehouse. 10 mins from me. :confused2:

Couldn't hurt. I didn't hear back right away last night, so I kept e-mailing and Jeff got back to me. He was great to deal with and we finaly got it done. I don't know much about those drivers, I think I should have ordered some extra shafts.

If you go let me know- you can give him my order as well. Still interested to see what the prices are. Anyone get a quote yet?

If you go let me know- you can give him my order as well. Still interested to see what the prices are. Anyone get a quote yet?

The irons I ordered were $150 and the driver was $125.

Smalls-I bought up all the 6IW's he had in stock, hehehe

Heard back from Jeff. Just waiting on availability and a price now.

Heard back from Jeff. Just waiting on availability and a price now.

Good luck. Which ones are you wanting to order? Mine should be on the way. Jeff was great to work with and said he'd ship out today.

Did everyone reply asking for a specific item? Or did you get sent a list of available inventory?

Good luck. Which ones are you wanting to order? Mine should be on the way. Jeff was great to work with and said he'd ship out today.

All sorted. Jeff is indeed easy to work with and pretty patient. I got a set of 3dx RC Hybrid Combo set in graphite for my wife and a #3 and #5 3dx RC Hybrid in graphite for me. Paid with paypal.

But now my wife will have a better set of irons than me! LOL.

Did everyone reply asking for a specific item? Or did you get sent a list of available inventory?

I never saw a list. I just ordered off what I knew they carried and the still had what I wanted.

All sorted. Jeff is indeed easy to work with and pretty patient. I got a set of 3dx RC Hybrid Combo set in graphite for my wife and a #3 and #5 3dx RC Hybrid in graphite for me. Paid with paypal.

But now my wife will have a better set of irons than me! LOL.

Lol, maybe she'll share. I've heard good things about these, but never played one. Can't wait.

Been talking to him alot today. Can nab a backup set of 3DX Pro's for a great deal...unless anyone can tell me why the 4DX Pro's (Or even the CB's) are better in comparison :clap: Anyone? Anyone who's played them both?

Have been in contact with him all day. It's a good thing he's got a patience for my questions. Going to pickup an Evolver with some extra shafts. My news for the ladies is that I asked about their ladies set and unfortunately they are out of them.

Have been in contact with him all day. It's a good thing he's got a patience for my questions. Going to pickup an Evolver with some extra shafts. My news for the ladies is that I asked about their ladies set and unfortunately they are out of them.

I must have bought the last set- and that was the display one.

I ended up buying a set of the 4dx cb irons with the 3-4 hybrids with my custom adjustments. I don't really need irons since I just bought a set, but they are too nice to pass on. I'll keep them as a spare/guest set or give them to my brother as a present. Jeff was very patient with all my requests and had my answers quick. I am sorry to see them go.

I must have bought the last set- and that was the display one.

Did you pickup the complete ladies set or just the 3dx hybrid set? They have this complete ladies set on their website I was looking at and he responded that they don't have anymore women's clubs left. Oh well... snooze you lose right?

I ended up buying a set of the 4dx cb irons with the 3-4 hybrids with my custom adjustments. I don't really need irons since I just bought a set, but they are too nice to pass on. I'll keep them as a spare/guest set or give them to my brother as a present. Jeff was very patient with all my requests and had my answers quick. I am sorry to see them go.

Did they adjust lie angles or what? What custom adjustments?

I'ma take the plunge on some 4DX Pro's and CB's 5-PW, can't pass it up (Which means I'll be selling my PING Eye 2's soon or the wife will kill me). Almost got another set of 3DX Pro's but I figured might as well go 4DX.

Stocking up now because I loved this company, still a sad sad deal.

Did you pickup the complete ladies set or just the 3dx hybrid set? They have this complete ladies set on their website I was looking at and he responded that they don't have anymore women's clubs left. Oh well... snooze you lose right?

I got the 3dx RC set 5-PW with the #3 and #4 as Hybrids. Like I said they were the display set with light in store use - but for 75.00 I think my wife will be very happy with them.

I was temped to get a full set for me as well as a spare- but my Xlis are less than two years old and I still hit them well. So I just got the Hybrids.

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Did they adjust lie angles or what? What custom adjustments?

I got nippon shafts 5-PW and V2 shafts for the hybrids, all +.5". They are also adjusting lie angle and giving me my desired grip size.

i'm glad that so many of you are getting some great deals. Like many of you have said, Jeff was a real pleasure to correspond with. Unfortunately, slim pickins when it came to lefty equipment, but I kind of expected that.

I wish them all the best of luck and am glad so many of you guys are picking up some nice stuff.

Hmm guess I am the only one that is not getting an e-mail back :confused2: oh well maybe it is the golf gods telling me I don't need to buy any more. :angel:

Back