What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought an older Callaway putter off of eBay this morning.

black putter shaft for my mxm! Going to throw the silver and black Superstroke 2.0 on it when they both arrive

Ordered an Odessey #7 MXM today, from the pro shop.

Ordered a RH Mack Daddy 2 Slate Mens AW 50°-12° S Dynamic Gold Steel Wedge

Hello.

9uqe2ady.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My new puppy just bought a Cleveland Classic XL 5 Wood.... Seriously.

I was looking at one on Amazon just to see how much the prices were dropping and set the tablet on the couch. My phone went off 30 minutes later with a purchase notification from Amazon. I was confused until I walked into the man-cave and saw the puppy asleep on top of my Kindle and I have one click ordering turned on.. Well, I had one click ordering turned on, I don't need an expensive accidental order.

At least he got a good deal, it was $69 and says it's in excellent condition. I'm not too mad, I've been wanting to try one anyway.

Haha. Puppies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Time to get my swing recording on.
j0ZqvHul.jpg

Ordered some new Lamkin perma wrap ace 3gen grips that I plan on putting on saturday hopefully.

Not exactly buy but ordered testdrive.bridgestonegolf.com package

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I really want Titleist 2014 Stand Staff bag, hence i got a mini staff Mizuno Japan national flag edition instead. It's a great bargain for $89! Lightweight...

ynubu4uj.jpg

Very nice deal!

I bought 2 head covers from Back 9 USA (driver 3W) yesterday, currently in transit to Canada.
rerary4y.jpg

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on an Odyssey Black Tour Design #1 Wide. I think I'm going to like it.

Ordered some KBS C-Taper Lite shafts for the 825s...

Didn't buy it, but wedge #2 came in yesterday. Can't wait to practice with this one & the 52* I snagged earlier.
erypa2aj.jpg

snagged a RLX Blue/White striped U.S. Open Merion logo'd polo on eBay for $23!

21* Wilson Staff Fybrid.

Finally time to drop the 3 iron from the bag.

Bio Cell 5 wood. Yum!

Matching woods with perfect 4* gaps FTW! I can't wait to see you play with the whole gang, now all of a sudden you're gonna have lots of options from 200+, never a bad thing.

21* Wilson Staff Fybrid.

Finally time to drop the 3 iron from the bag.

You won't regret it man, when I finally came to my senses last spring and dropped my 3i, all of a sudden those long par 3's and approaches were doable again.

You won't regret it man, when I finally came to my senses last spring and dropped my 3i, all of a sudden those long par 3's and approaches were doable again.

My home course has 2 par 3's that are standing at least 200 yards and sometimes 220. Therefore, no more... have to hit a 3 iron dead perfect to reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back