What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a limited edition hot pink Matrix HD 6m3 Black Tie stiff with a double cog for my Callaway RFE...it looks awesome

Those do look pretty sharp! Nice pick up!

This is what happens three days after mixing a cold wet weekend and too much time on ebay/end of line sales....

2014-01-29%20xhothybrid.jpg

2014-01-29%20sub30.jpg

This is what happens three days after mixing a cold wet weekend and too much time on ebay/end of line sales....

2014-01-29%20xhothybrid.jpg

2014-01-29%20sub30.jpg

Woah nice.looking putter there

Woah nice.looking putter there

Yup, super happy. Thought it was about time I started a collection, a while to go before I catch up with some on here!
Totally opportunistic, never hit one before but was a great deal and very pretty.

Just knocked a few in the house, seems to have a hot face, the two alignment lines are different for me too, used to a line in the middle of the ball.
Really loookign forward to trying it. Sub 30 would be nice :D

After seeing Joey's purchase of a mini-tripod yesterday, I snagged one from ebay as well.

I went with one of these:
$(KGrHqUOKpYFJJQ1rC-HBSVp9umY6Q~~60_57.JPG

Mashie plus 4h 23* stiff

I'm tired of long irons, why make the game harder?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mashie plus 4h 23* stiff

I'm tired of long irons, why make the game harder?

Good buy! I have the Mashie+ 3h and love it.... I also happen to have a regular Mashie 3h sitting around collecting dust lol.

Called and asked them to put Winn Dritac mid size grips on my irons while they are adjusting them. After a conversation with my pro about my right hand and wrist pain we decided that short of going with a full arthritic grip, these would offer the most shock absorption for me.

I thought about going with graphite shafts, but after my fitting, the KBS Tours gave me the best numbers, so I am going to try the grip change first.

And really cheap, $58 for a new one? With Cleveland putting in great shafts? I may just buy 2 year old Cleveland stuff all the time.

I've hit them before and liked them, was just to stubborn to buy one, depending on gap a 5h might not be far off.

And really cheap, $58 for a new one? With Cleveland putting in great shafts? I may just buy 2 year old Cleveland stuff all the time.

I've hit them before and liked them, was just to stubborn to buy one, depending on gap a 5h might not be far off.

I bought my first Mashie for $70 used when an Ebay Seller had a golf sale and actually sold stuff in my town.... a month later I picked up the Mashie+ for $27 used from the same guys off their Ebay store lol. Kicking myself for buying the first one, but absolutely love them.

The old Launcher FL was a very good fairway wood too. Exciting to know the new one shares some things with it visually.

Picked up some fairway woods from Cookie :)

The old Launcher FL was a very good fairway wood too. Exciting to know the new one shares some things with it visually.

Still one of my favorite fairways ever, LOVED it in the 4w I had.

Yes, I have been meaning to pick one up. Maybe my favorite 3w ever with that C.Kua shaft.

Yes, I have been meaning to pick one up. Maybe my favorite 3w ever with that C.Kua shaft.

I gave my 17° to the FIL and he's so good with it. Love the sound at impact. Hoping to find some of the same magic in the 2014 line.

Just ordered this on eBay. Don't need it but never hurts to have a backup. I will use it in my white ice sabertooth

e2a4u6ep.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Bought a pop up chipping net and some foam balls for indoor practise, works great! Think I may pick up a small turf mat too. Pretty happy I can work on chips and putts at home now, putting has seen a big improvement since having a small mat in my office/studio room.

Also bought a tee time tomorrow at a place I'm considering joining.

Ordered my SpeedBlades. 1.5* upright, Dynamic Gold SuperLite S300 shafts with Mid size grips. Cannot wait until spring.

Ordered my SpeedBlades. 1.5* upright, Dynamic Gold SuperLite S300 shafts with Mid size grips. Cannot wait until spring.

Congrats, such fantastic irons!

Found a new date for a dance. Her initials are BB.

Late yesterday I purchased a used set of Titleist 712 AP2's with stock stiff shaft (TT DG S300) and stock grips, in 3-PW off Ebay. Supposedly in "mint", we'll see.

Been working out with a resistance band for the past 2 days and have been loving it so I ordered set of bands last night.

Received the R Flex Phenom 60 shaft today for the R1. Construction begins shortly....

I'm waiting on a promo code to pull the trigger on my bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back