Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good god I love THP. Classy gesture O'C.

This place is full of this kind of stuff!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have an Altitude 6 iron that has a stock stiff graphite shaft on it. I've never been able to hit it (wrong shaft, bad swing, mental....). Send me a PM if you want it and I'll just send it to you.

Awesome gesture Pete. Dude is a class act.

I have an Altitude 6 iron that has a stock stiff graphite shaft on it. I've never been able to hit it (wrong shaft, bad swing, mental....). Send me a PM if you want it and I'll just send it to you.

That's a solid Pete!

And on that note I have a Altitude 3 with regular graphite that could use a new home also.

That's a solid Pete!

And on that note I have a Altitude 3 with regular graphite that could use a new home also.

I mean... I need a 3 hybrid some kind of bad... with a regular flex shaft.. :)

I mean... I need a 3 hybrid some kind of bad... with a regular flex shaft.. :)

Sorry man, coers PM'ed me about 10 minutes ago so it's headed his way.

My iron ponder just got a bit more complicated . I was set on the apex pros but I hit the 714 ap2 and s55 last night and both were outstanding. So now my ponder is between the apex pro, s55 or the 714 ap2

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My iron ponder just got a bit more complicated . I was set on the apex pros but I hit the 714 ap2 and s55 last night and both were outstanding. So now my ponder is between the apex pro, s55 or the 714 ap2

all are good. I have the s55 and like them quite a bit. You leaning any way?

I reviewed both of those last two, to me they perform eerily similar, but the s55's trump the AP2's in feel and turf interaction.

Altitude 3 hybrid... I need one!

all are good. I have the s55 and like them quite a bit. You leaning any way?

I was leaning towards the s55 mainly because they feel the best to me by far. I was a bit concerned with them not being that forgiving but I find for a players iron they seem to be pretty forgiving maybe not quite as much as the ap2s though and that is probably the reason I have not pulled the trigger yet. Need to figure out if the feel or forgiveness is what I am after

i agree that s55 are pretty amazing clubs

I was leaning towards the s55 mainly because they feel the best to me by far. I was a bit concerned with them not being that forgiving but I find for a players iron they seem to be pretty forgiving maybe not quite as much as the ap2s though and that is probably the reason I have not pulled the trigger yet. Need to figure out if the feel or forgiveness is what I am after

Jman can certainly help you out with the s55 and ap2 comparisons more than I can. I will say that for the type of iron they are, the s55 is forgiving. One thing I will say is that they are consistent.

Its just as forgiving as the AP2 IMO.

Exotics CB4 13*

Cru or Stitch driver cover. Time to retire the Lion.

I like the brown leather ones, I like them a lot to be honest.

I like them as well. Just don't have a bag that I think they would look good with.

Noooo. Why would you put the Lion in the corner? Nobody puts Lion in the corner.

Noooo. Why would you put the Lion in the corner? Nobody puts Lion in the corner.

Haha! It just feels like it's time for a change

I'm having a problem with their (Cru) website. I design a custom headcover, then when I try to add it to the cart, a message (can't remember what it says) meter shows up on the bottom of the page and gets hung up at 95%. Aggravating. So much so that I've gone sideways on the ponder.

The Stitch Clover Headcover is now at the top of my list:
IcebergClover_large_1024x1024_zpsa6ee8fb6.jpg

Sorry man, coers PM'ed me about 10 minutes ago so it's headed his way.

That's good to hear. Can't wait to get this beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back