Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use Kingdom59.com? They have the new Footjoy DNA's for $159, which is the cheapest I have seen them anywhere. Just want to make sure they are legit before I place an order.

Anyone use Kingdom59.com? They have the new Footjoy DNA's for $159, which is the cheapest I have seen them anywhere. Just want to make sure they are legit before I place an order.

They're legit, just depends on the shipping, kills some of their deals.

I want a eyeline putting mirror in a bad way but don't feel like spending the cash.

I second this. I need to suck it up and make it happen already.

Have really been pondering the Cleveland 588 Hybrid Thanks JMAN. Also after talking with Canadan tonight I am looking at the Cleveland Mt's and Altitures Hybrid irons. Im thinking about maybe picking up a 6 or 7 iron up to try them out.

Have really been pondering the Cleveland 588 Hybrid Thanks JMAN. Also after talking with Canadan tonight I am looking at the Cleveland Mt's and Altitures Hybrid irons. Im thinking about maybe picking up a 6 or 7 iron up to try them out.

Right?! The 588 looks awesome.

Tracked down the j40 driver, 3+ and 18° hybrid at pga store. All with project x 6.0...the driver and 3w I had a really hard time finding center face, shaft felt to be really lagging behind. Felt I had to really slow down the swing tempo to a point I felt it was throwing the timing off. The hybrid on the other had felt good. Still not a good match with the shaft but the sound, feel and looks of all heads are definitely pleasing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dude, some clubs make it easy to write about them, this hybo is one of those, it's legit.

Dude, some clubs make it easy to write about them, this hybo is one of those, it's legit.

That's good to hear, was talking to Dan tonight about these and how awesome they are. When's the release date?

That's good to hear, was talking to Dan tonight about these and how awesome they are. When's the release date?

2/7 should be the day

Tracked down the j40 driver, 3+ and 18° hybrid at pga store. All with project x 6.0...the driver and 3w I had a really hard time finding center face, shaft felt to be really lagging behind. Felt I had to really slow down the swing tempo to a point I felt it was throwing the timing off. The hybrid on the other had felt good. Still not a good match with the shaft but the sound, feel and looks of all heads are definitely pleasing

6.0 may be too soft bro. 6.5 or a tipped 6.0

6.0 may be too soft bro. 6.5 or a tipped 6.0

Freddie, you got any experience with their other shaft offerings? I think I need a mid launch mid spin type shaft as I get along well with the red tie...

What Freddie said. A fitting will tell you for sure though. I really like the looks of the driver and FWs at address. I've never hit one, but I can see myself getting very comfortable with them very quickly.

I will own one.

Just wished 441 didnt hog it the entire time a few weeks ago.

Sorry bro, but we know what u do on the range anyhow

I will own one.

You need one, little sucker is sneaky long. The ball flight is what gets me the most, it's ideal for what I want to see in a hybo of that loft. Holding greens with a 20*? No problem.

I will own one.

So the Cleveland hybrid vs x2hot hybrid who wins?

What Freddie said. A fitting will tell you for sure though. I really like the looks of the driver and FWs at address. I've never hit one, but I can see myself getting very comfortable with them very quickly.

Yeah a fitting is what is sorely needed... Unfortunately pga store, golfsmith and golf galaxy in my area dont have any bridgestone stone equipment... the pga only had those driver, fw abd hybrid. Totak count of 5 clubs! No DPCs to be found anywhere.

Yeah a fitting is what is sorely needed... Unfortunately pga store, golfsmith and golf galaxy in my area dont have any bridgestone stone equipment... the pga only had those driver, fw abd hybrid. Totak count of 5 clubs! No DPCs to be found anywhere.

Yeah that's tough dude...what about the test drive program worse case?

You need one, little sucker is sneaky long. The ball flight is what gets me the most, it's ideal for what I want to see in a hybo of that loft. Holding greens with a 20*? No problem.
Im a Cleveland homer, you know this. Their hybrids are stupid easy to hit, and I am a sucker for the shafts they are pairing their clubs with the past 2 years.
So the Cleveland hybrid vs x2hot hybrid who wins?
Cleveland, easily. Not even close.

Im a Cleveland homer, you know this. Their hybrids are stupid easy to hit, and I am a sucker for the shafts they are pairing their clubs with the past 2 years.

Cleveland, easily. Not even close.

I liked the classic, this though is what I've always wanted out of Cleveland from size to performance. They got it spot on with this one IMO.

Yeah that's tough dude...what about the test drive program worse case?

Irons and wedges im pretty sure ill go DPC with kbs tours. I the head shape is beautiful and the added forgiveness is bonus. Plus familiar kbs tours will be welcome. Ill still get a test drive package with kbs tours and x100s. Theres one package I got my eyes on. Driver, fw and hybrid, ill have to look more at what the test drive has as far as other shaft options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back