The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Many of us are still in a daze. Especially first timers like me!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hard to believe, man. Time to start working though!

Saturday night fever!! Love it.

I've been having quite a few of them too lately, man I have had some cool bags in them too.

Yeah me too. And they are always different.

Woooooooooohoooooooooo just finished reading the message from JB. I am paid up and ready to work my tail off for my team!

Oh man, I love a good tour rep PM.

For those following along, the participants received their entry PMs this morning. It outlines what is expected of them, what the journey will be like and what the event is. This is one of the few we do not make public (partly due to length), but I think most of the participants now understand what is expected of them the next 6 months and we will go from there.

Somehow this just got all real ALL OVER AGAIN. First tour rep PM and I couldnt be more excited!

This is awesome! The first PM makes it that much more real I am sure. I cannot wait to follow along in the fun.

If it doesn't get you pumped up, you're dead.

I'm so pumped it might just kill me. I keep expecting to be told that this is a big joke and I'm not really going to be in the MC but it keeps getting more real. How freaking blessed are we?

For everyone wondering, Josh and Morgan just gave us some general instructions on how to go about this journey. I know we tried as a group last year to divulge what was said in PMs, sometimes we can, sometimes we can't, but there wasn't anything very top secret in this one. It was laid out what was expected of us and it sounds like our tour reps have some unique things coming for us as participants to partake in forum participation. Very cool stuff.

For everyone wondering, Josh and Morgan just gave us some general instructions on how to go about this journey. I know we tried as a group last year to divulge what was said in PMs, sometimes we can, sometimes we can't, but there wasn't anything very top secret in this one. It was laid out what was expected of us and it sounds like our tour reps have some unique things coming for us as participants to partake in forum participation. Very cool stuff.

Why would anyone be wondering... http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...an-Cup-THPMC&p=2757571&viewfull=1#post2757571

Silly Brad and his frozen pipes.

For those following along, the participants received their entry PMs this morning. It outlines what is expected of them, what the journey will be like and what the event is. This is one of the few we do not make public (partly due to length), but I think most of the participants now understand what is expected of them the next 6 months and we will go from there.

Great minds think a like. Disregard my post. :alien:

Loved the PM. Very informative and well put together. We all know what is expected from each and every one of us!!! It's Go Time!!!

In the message Jb talked about the journey to the Mc. The last week has flown by and soo much has happened. Might be one of the few but time needs to slow down a little bit here. Its almost February and days seem so short.
To the 39 others, the ship is leaving the dock.
To the 1000's following closely. Jump aboard the boat and join in. Whether it is for questions, comments or just showing support dont be sitting on the sideline. A joumey is one of the more the merrier types of things.

Wow...just wow. Well that PM made it real all over again. A lot of what is to be expected, requirements and I can't wait. I have been waiting patiently for that PM and now I'm ecstatic.

#timetodowork

It's hard to keep the excitement of the MC at an even level so that it doesn't take over my entire day. Tour Rep messages make that nearly impossible.

I'm ready for this snow/ice to melt so I can get the real work started. #DoWorkDotCom

And the PM goosebumps set back in. This message makes everything real..... Time to get to work and bring home that trophy for Team Paradise

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Had the pop feature turned on for my Private Messages and got the pop up for "And so It Begins"... 6 months out and the anticipation is already insane!

#letsdothis
#paidinfull

I wonder.

For the guys that have done it before, the first PM is obviously huge, but as you get more does it get better? The same?

I can only imagine that each PM would ratchet my excitement level up and up.

If Einstein is right, and e=mc2 then I would wipe all of Nebraska off the face of the earth in an explosion of shear excitement as this event got closer and closer and equipment came in, and teammates were calling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

two PMs from JB. "so it begins..." and "tour rep intro." things are getting really real very quickly. i am overwhelmed with emotions already from entry process to all the welcomes. still pinch myself every morning to make sure im not dreaming!

I wonder.

For the guys that have done it before, the first PM is obviously huge, but as you get more does it get better? The same?

I can only imagine that each PM would ratchet my excitement level up and up.

If Einstein is right, and e=mc2 then I would wipe all of Nebraska off the face of the earth in an explosion of shear excitement as this event got closer and closer and equipment came in, and teammates were calling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

To a smaller level, I was asked months ago to be on Team THP and the excitement has never worn off. These PM's today definitely ratchet up the excitement to levels you didnt know you had. Its more than goosebumps. Its reality setting in that the 40 of us are going to be part of something special and we are responsible for not only making the event a success but to make sure we bring all of the members of THP along for the ride so they feel a part of it. Its a huge responsibility and one that I am sure none of us take lightly.

Again congrats to all the participants & enjoy the journey. Looking forward to each of your perspectives & looking forward to supporting 40 brothers as they compete for the MC

To a smaller level, I was asked months ago to be on Team THP and the excitement has never worn off. These PM's today definitely ratchet up the excitement to levels you didnt know you had. Its more than goosebumps. Its reality setting in that the 40 of us are going to be part of something special and we are responsible for not only making the event a success but to make sure we bring all of the members of THP along for the ride so they feel a part of it. Its a huge responsibility and one that I am sure none of us take lightly.

This. It NEVER wears off. Even thinking back to the past two years, I still get goosebumps seeing certain threads pop up. I STILL can't believe it is real and that I have been blessed to do this. The excitement simple grows outward in all directions.

Back