The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they really would.

This is a great place to bring the lady along. The pool and spa are really world class and the evenings are going to be such a good time.

It would be a nice way to close out the year of THP events for me. As long as I can balance the golf/social aspect so that she gets the time with me to do what she wants.

That didn't sound right but I'm really not thinking dirty. ;)

It would be a nice way to close out the year of THP events for me. As long as I can balance the golf/social aspect so that she gets the time with me to do what she wants.

That didn't sound right but I'm really not thinking dirty. ;)

I think that's more of a reality with this one, which is why I'm going to bring Erica if I get in. On top of that, we're going to probably do Ft Lauderdale area a few days in advance.

I think that's more of a reality with this one, which is why I'm going to bring Erica if I get in. On top of that, we're going to probably do Ft Lauderdale area a few days in advance.

I would agree. This setting makes it more of a reality than other events I've been to.

This is a great place to bring the lady along. The pool and spa are really world class and the evenings are going to be such a good time.

Blasphemy. ..just stop it

My only question would be which lady to bring along lol

She's joined me at PGA National before and had a great time. She's likes the nightlife and the pool man. It's a great resort.

the pool, the spa, and then the ibar. Still think it's the best resort that has hosted a THP outing.

This thing has me all kinds of excited. I need to get into this one

The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

I had to drop out of the Hilton Head event. Sad. So now this is something that I'd love to do. My wife loves the beach, pool and spa scene, and I love the golf. It would be a great place to end a hopefully good season of golf. Plus, I really would like to experience the Bear Trap! Signed, Bear4ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping I can get into this one. It will be doubling as both my wife and I's 40th bday weekend. Can't think of a better way to spend it. Knowing others will be bringing their significant others makes it easier also.

Good call :)

The fun one :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Hawk...

PGA-Resort-IBAR.jpg

IMG_6379.JPG

pic isnt showing up 4 me

I will teach that ibar a lesson. Fact.

hello i-bar

oh now it is....

That is one handsome and inebriated fella.

lol that was a random picture I found on my phone after the first outing there.

I can't wait to win my way into this one :alien2:

Oh hello PGA National.

What's that?

You want me to come dominate you?

Why sure. That's sounds wonderful.

I am all over that bar especially after those finishing holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back