Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Man it's getting closer and closer lol, I can't wait to get out there for an official invitational and a couple rounds with the THP crew!

I'm pretty excited myself dude. This is actually my first "official" event and I can't wait to see this course. Online pictures never do a course justice in my opinion.

Had a dream last night got to HH forgot my clubs because we drove my wife's car, walked into the Golf Shop to rent clubs and the women told me that the "THP" group had all already teed off & I was too late..oops I mean I had a nightmare.

It's a great venue and is Ideal for a great event like this.

I'm pretty excited myself dude. This is actually my first "official" event and I can't wait to see this course. Online pictures never do a course justice in my opinion.

It'll be good to see you again Jordan. We need to get more rounds in together, there's no excuse for it.

Great bunch of guys coming to this one. It's going to be a blast. I love Hilton Head and Palmetto Dunes. Only six weeks to go.

6 weeks to go!!! Cannot wait to see everyone and my fellow Team Paradisers

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It'll be good to see you again Jordan. We need to get more rounds in together, there's no excuse for it.

Definitely dude. I need to make it up to your neck of the woods here soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In case you are looking to play the RTJ Course Friday or Sunday

b_palmetto_dunes_robert_trent_jones_golf_view.jpg

Or maybe Fazio

PalmettoDunesFAZIOgOLF.jpg

Either way, Hills Awaits for the Championship!

arthur-hills-palmetto-dunes.jpg

Hills-Hole16.jpg

441.... I think to give people a good glimpse at Hills we need a pic of #17

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Beautiful just absolutely gorgeous courses! I can not wait and after my lesson today and the plan we put in place I will be ready for them. #newpbs

Beautiful just absolutely gorgeous courses! I can not wait and after my lesson today and the plan we put in place I will be ready for them. #newpbs

I'm with you. I can't absolutely wait. Might just start hitting golf balls in the house not caring what I break

Now 441, those pics have me now standing erect. On my feet, I mean. :alien:

I'm with you. I can't absolutely wait. Might just start hitting golf balls in the house not caring what I break

I'm sure the wife will not appreciate that unless you break the stuff she doesn't like and she gets to go shopping :)

Is this the thread for Friday & Sunday rounds as well as the event?

I wouldn't mind playing all three courses…

Now 441, those pics have me now standing erect. On my feet, I mean. :alien:
Glad you cleared that one up Ken :act-up:

Is this the thread for Friday & Sunday rounds as well as the event?

I wouldn't mind playing all three courses…

I haven't seen a separate thread, but I'm likely down as well.

Question: How are these scored? I know everyone plays their own ball, but is score based on best score for that hole? So if I shoot a 5 and my partner shoots a 4 for that hole, we go with the 4 (as opposed to adding them together for a 9)?

If so, I'll sleep a whole lot better ... I can get the occasional par (or the rare birdie) to help the team, but at least I wouldn't be actively harming us.

The Invitationals have in the past been total score of both players. It hasn't been better ball of partners. But, it's a new year.???

Question: How are these scored? I know everyone plays their own ball, but is score based on best score for that hole? So if I shoot a 5 and my partner shoots a 4 for that hole, we go with the 4 (as opposed to adding them together for a 9)?

If so, I'll sleep a whole lot better ... I can get the occasional par (or the rare birdie) to help the team, but at least I wouldn't be actively harming us.

Deuce, no need to lose sleep my friend. JB will make sure all is fair. Just prepare yourself to have a great time. At THP events you should never feel stressed or lose sleep. We are all here to have fun. Look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch. Ok well ... heh. Sorry future partner!
You'll be surprised at how close the scores turn out to be. I'm not sure how JB manages to put pretty equal teams together, but it seems to work.

Back