Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Hilton head invitational is coming up, let's coordinate the extra rounds here...

Myself, Milehighgolfer, penglynn, and Aflcardinal are teeing it up Friday at 1:36 on the RJT course.
We would love for other groups to set up around our time and share the course!
To avoid any confusion, you have to set up your foursomes, and set up tee times, this thread is just a notice when times were set up.
See everyone in HHI!!

Last edited:
I'm probably in for a round on Sunday morning. My dad will be playing with me. I just need to get out early so I can get on the road and back to Atlanta.

I suspect that I'll play at my dad's course with him on Friday. But I'm certain that we'll meet up for drinks/dinner that night.

I'm game for Friday

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I forgot to also mention, I will want to hook up with a group on Sunday morning also before I leave town.

Once we lock down our travel plans I know we are talking about a friday round, but it may be Fazio or somewhere else cause Im playing RTJ on Sunday on the way out....tbd

Trevor and I are hitting the island together. We should be there early enough for an afternoon round on Friday and a round whenever on Sunday. I'd like to play all three courses, but that wouldn't be a dealbreaker if it didn't happen.

Trevor and I are hitting the island together. We should be there early enough for an afternoon round on Friday and a round whenever on Sunday. I'd like to play all three courses, but that wouldn't be a dealbreaker if it didn't happen.

I'm looking to play Friday afternoon and Sunday as well. Looking for a 3rd? :act-up: I'll be glad to join you two!

I'm looking to play Friday afternoon and Sunday as well. Looking for a 3rd? :act-up: I'll be glad to join you two!
I haven't spoken to Trevor about golf, I just know we're meeting at the airport Friday mid-morning and driving out. Haha. Let me reach out to him to see if we can lock this up.

Threeboysdad: I didn't forget about your PM either.

i'm in for Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. Don't give a hoot who with because it will ROCK regardless.

I am down to play Friday and Sunday. Not sure yet on the time for Friday. Hopefully get there in time for a 11-12 tee time. Sunday morning should be wide open, so I'll be interested in playing where the majority is at.

I can play late on Friday 2:00 or later & I have a tee time Sunday at 936 at the RTJ course for 4 I have 2 so 2 spots available

Dawgdaddy and myself will be in Thursday afternoon, so we're looking to play a round sometime Friday morning. Anyone else getting there that early and want to join in? We're also up for a Sunday morning round.

Due to my travel schedule and dropping my wife and daughter at my sister-in-laws house in Beaufort on Friday afternoon, I don't think I will get to play any extra rounds. Definitely up for dinner and drinks Friday night though!

I won't be able to make a Friday round, but I'm in for a Sunday morning round for sure.

I am in for a Friday round if it is late morning or later. May be in for a Sunday round, but not sure yet.

Dawgdaddy and myself will be in Thursday afternoon, so we're looking to play a round sometime Friday morning. Anyone else getting there that early and want to join in? We're also up for a Sunday morning round.

I'll be there Thursday as well so I might want to play early

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Once we lock down our travel plans I know we are talking about a friday round, but it may be Fazio or somewhere else cause Im playing RTJ on Sunday on the way out....tbd

Fazio would make me happy friday :banana:

Fazio would make me happy friday :banana:

If we can get another 4 some we can mix it up so I'm not stuck with u knuckleheads fri and sun lol

If we can get another 4 some we can mix it up so I'm not stuck with u knuckleheads fri and sun lol
I'm pretty sure my buddy and I will be able to golf Sunday as long as it's an early tee time. That is of course if I haven't left HH in shame due to poor play on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure my buddy and I will be able to golf Sunday as long as it's an early tee time. That is of course if I haven't left HH in shame due to poor play on Saturday.

My sunday round is locked down on rtj as the 4 of us have to head out of town immediately after. Friday though is up in the air at fazio

My sunday round is locked down on rtj as the 4 of us have to head out of town immediately after. Friday though is up in the air at fazio

I would like to play Fazio Friday but can't get there before 2. So if later is better for you I am in

Ha jerk I hope I'm in your group all three days :clapp: I wonder what I'd have to pay Morgan to make saturdays round happen? mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am in for a Friday round if it is late morning or later. May be in for a Sunday round, but not sure yet.
DO IT!!

And Deano, I'd love to play Fazio.

John?

Back