The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Sorry buddy, I have already sworn my allegiance to the winning team :thumb:

Not even for a new woodshed?

Back on topic Matt

Not even for a new woodshed?

Back on topic Matt

Matt -- I got em by the dozens :D. Enjoy your Morgan Cup adventure this year :thumb:

Gotta go with Team Dot Com this year although I'll be rooting for a lot of other friends not on that team too!

Ok so what team is that old coot vman on? :D That's my team this year too as us old coots have to stick together :thumb:

And here I thought we were buddies....:alien:

I take back every nice thing I ever said to you and Ole Gray :alien2:

I

No worries man. When Sox and I go visit ole gray ill talk some sense in his support choices :)

Dot Com gets the woodshed nod, and OG continues to break hearts throughout the afternoon!!

#MoarAlbatrossLovePlease!!!

haha you know how much I admire my AtlantaDan and you're going to make an awesome Captain :thumb:

No worries man. When Sox and I go visit ole gray ill talk some sense in his support choices :)

Let me in on this as well and we can make sure there is parking spot still free at Paradise

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Let me in on this as well and we can make sure there is parking spot still free at Paradise

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm rooting for all my Georgia boys to shine like a full moon on a bass fishing calendar :thumb:

I just want to say good luck to all five teams and all 40 participants! All kidding aside about how Team THP will win, all of you first timers are in for the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy every minute of it!

I just want to say good luck to all five teams and all 40 participants! All kidding aside about how Team THP will win, all of you first timers are in for the experience of a lifetime. Enjoy every minute of it!

Always awesome, smalls

That's just good karma right there. May all your drives be straight and all your putts be for birdies.

Oh..
and may the wind at your back be not your own!

Well I guess its now "official"...

Ordered my team a nice little swag today! Can't wait till it comes in so I can send it out to my teammates. #TheGrindIsReal Team Albatross

I'm good by that with ur less than stellar record

Hey now. You're right.

Need to learn to step up and rise to the occasion like my boys on Team Albatross will do in July.

Man this is gonna be tough to pick a team to support this year. I went with Team Albatross last year......

Back