Odyssey Metal-X Milled Putter Preview

I may have missed it, and if so, please enlighten me...

Will there be a MXM Tank #7?

If so, I will own one.

They're building one that I know of. I'm not sure they will sell it at retail, though.

I may have missed it, and if so, please enlighten me...

Will there be a MXM Tank #7?

If so, I will own one.

I don't believe so. At least this year. Just WHP and Versa.

They're building one that I know of. I'm not sure they will sell it at retail, though.
I want one. I bet it would be incredible.

I want one. I bet it would be incredible.

It's a great story from the Grandaddy. Team Odyssey really going above and beyond. I'll let Paul tell it.

Thinking about it, though, I'd be surprised if they don't come out with a Tank MXM. Especially if the MXM line takes off like I think it will.

It's a great story from the Grandaddy. Team Odyssey really going above and beyond. I'll let Paul tell it.

Thinking about it, though, I'd be surprised if they don't come out with a Tank MXM. Especially if the MXM line takes off like I think it will.
That is awesome. Would love to hear the story.

Rolled the #9 today at the store today. Sank every putt with it. Can't wait to roll it on my green at home!

Black shafts are available if you order over the phone. There is a $30 up charge though. #7 w/black shaft. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

On any of there models? I'm thinking in a versa

The Versa version of the MXM won't be out until April sometime, I do believe.

I meant just the old versa I really like the black shaft

I meant just the old versa I really like the black shaft

Gotcha. I am sure you could call and you should be able to. I dont see why not.

The Versa version of the MXM won't be out until April sometime, I do believe.

That's perfect for July! :alien:

Another example of the change to get the equipment at the MC instead of before possibly opening up the choices of putters available. May not of had that choice if they were sending us stuff.

That's perfect for July! :alien:

Another example of the change to get the equipment at the MC instead of before possibly opening up the choices of putters available. May not of had that choice if they were sending us stuff.

Well they could still limit you guys to a certain style, but I dont think they will. This will be perfect for you guys. I love the versa concept and I really took well to it, now add that to a premium milled putter? Perfection.

Odyssey Metal-X Milled Putter Preview

I just joined the family. Pulled the trigger on a MXM #7. Didn't get the black shaft, but if I like it I will put one on later.

I just joined the family. Pulled the trigger on a MXM #7. Didn't get the black shaft, but if I like it I will put one on later.

Congrats, it's a great feeling putter.

va6yzaqa.jpg

asevapuv.jpg

This is an incredible putter. I cannot stop rolling it on the indoor green. It is so nice off of the face.

I really cannot wait to get this putter in play.

va6yzaqa.jpg

asevapuv.jpg

This is an incredible putter. I cannot stop rolling it on the indoor green. It is so nice off of the face.

I really cannot wait to get this putter in play.

Question- have you always rolled a mallet style putter like this? I ask because I have primarily rolled a #1W and wondered if there was any type of adjustment period.

Love it Seth! I am looking forward to adding one to my stable as well.

What length are you rolling it at, Seth?

Question- have you always rolled a mallet style putter like this? I ask because I have primarily rolled a #1W and wondered if there was any type of adjustment period.

I've usually been a mallet-style putter guy. I like the look of blades, but I typically don't get along with putters that have toe hang.

Missed a #7 on ebay just a few ago went for $224.00 Dang you F5. Cant wait to hear your feedback on this Seth.

Back