The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got out to play some golf today, thank you Lord. We really been having some crappy weather lately.

I finally got out to play some golf today, thank you Lord. We really been having some crappy weather lately.
Glad it's cleared up over there, dude. It continues to be nasty here.

We've had some beautiful weather today however I had to let the icy stuff melt good. Heading out tomorrow for some golf!!!

Glad it's cleared up over there, dude. It continues to be nasty here.

Well it didn't really clear up, but it's warmer. I don't like playing in the cold damp weather.

Ordered Stitch Headcovers at 2:30 pm this afternoon, misread their shipping disclaimer about 3-4 weeks, and then got shipping notification at 4:00 pm. AWESOME!

Only took a few days of fighting with it, but my old sluggish netbook now dual boots into either Win7 or Linux Mint. Mint's so much faster, and much easier for me to use when I drag the netbook with me to do homework while the kids are at piano/flute/karate/whatever lesson and I'm sitting there for an hour waiting.

Bought a new truck today. Needed a 4*4 and got an insane deal on this.

y7yje4us.jpg

dude. nice looking truck! congrats!

Congrats on the truck trevor

Ordered Stitch Headcovers at 2:30 pm this afternoon, misread their shipping disclaimer about 3-4 weeks, and then got shipping notification at 4:00 pm. AWESOME!

What kind of head covers -- the leather ones?

They look so awesome.

BOOM! Mother EFFIN BOOM! Love this day!

So. Freaking. Nice Pete.

I cannot wait to see those in person.

And???????????

Dude so much. This weekend is just shaping up so well. I don't even know what to say right now. I'm freaking jacked though.

Beautiful new truck Trevor...congratulations!!

Good day at School?

I will never be this excited about school haha. I've just come to a lot of realizations this afternoon and I'm super pumped about where things are heading. I think after 6 months I've finally set my sails in the right direction.

Thanks Capt. Going to need something to carry our trophies from the MC home in.

Like that positive thinking...I mean it is inevitable and all :act-up:

I will never be this excited about school haha. I've just come to a lot of realizations this afternoon and I'm super pumped about where things are heading. I think after 6 months I've finally set my sails in the right direction.
Awesome dude, best of luck with your sailing directions.

Great to hear buddy. Know you had a rough couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back