What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started double, bogey, eagle...what the crap?
Eagles are always awesome

Net Eagles are even better, especially when it pisses of mward.

Had a somewhat disappointing +5 75 today. For the past 3 weeks or so I've been grinding away at the range working on my iron play. It's paid off as I struck the ball as well as I have in a long time. I hit 12 fairways and 13 greens. I had several makeable birdie looks. I couldn't convert any of them. I even 3 putted one of them. Was +3 going into 18 and fanned one OB right and took a double. I'll give it another go tomorrow.

13 greens is crazy good, dude. Keep up the grind, scores will fall.

75 aint nothing to turn your nose up at.

13 greens is crazy good, dude. Keep up the grind, scores will fall.

75 aint nothing to turn your nose up at.

Yeah 12 fir 13 gir is amazing good!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

52-41/93 at Highland Falls in Vegas. Hit 11 fairways as my driver is smoking right now but 8 sand shots that were horrible and 37 putts hurt my score.
Real nice and interesting course that is a bargain for Vegas. I'd play here again.

Pic from the high point of the course. Great views of the entire city.
IMG_20140131_161202863.jpg

52-41/93 at Highland Falls in Vegas. Hit 11 fairways as my driver is smoking right now but 8 sand shots that were horrible and 37 putts hurt my score.
Real nice and interesting course that is a bargain for Vegas. I'd play here again.

Pic from the high point of the course. Great views of the entire city.
IMG_20140131_161202863.jpg

Im so jealous you are playing right now! Enjoy buddy

I shot a +5 38-39 77 today. Three birdies which was cool, nearly an eagle on a par 4, my chip came up about 4in from the hole, easy tap in birdie.

Looks the the s.s. is working for you there buddy.

I shot a +5 38-39 77 today. Three birdies which was cool, nearly an eagle on a par 4, my chip came up about 4in from the hole, easy tap in birdie.

Good shooting bro!

I played 9 this morning, 39 with a double (couldn't find my ball, must have rolled back into the waterhazard) and three bogeys. Two birds :)

Then I played a little 9-hole Texas scramble with a friend. We ended a quite respectable -1 (35) in strong winds :) I had another two birds, my friend had one.

Played pretty well until the last two holes. Played them 6 over after a battle with a bunker.

Shot an 88

Posted a 83 (net 72) in the tourney @ Pecan Valley. Putting cost me a few strokes, but I'm happy with it.

Posted a 83 (net 72) in the tourney @ Pecan Valley. Putting cost me a few strokes, but I'm happy with it.

You played solid today. Minimized the blow up hopes and grinded it well. Nice playing Tom!

40-39 +7 on the day. Putts didn't want to drop, but I'm not mad because my swing fixes are producing noticeable results.

40-39 +7 on the day. Putts didn't want to drop, but I'm not mad because my swing fixes are producing noticeable results.

Had a similar problem today. 8 fairways, 9 greens, 35 putts for a tidy 85. Course was soaked, greens were fast. Had 6 lip outs and just couldn't convince myself they were quicker than the eyes said.

Yep. 9 GIR and 9 fairways hit.

Had a similar problem today. 8 fairways, 9 greens, 35 putts for a tidy 85. Course was soaked, greens were fast. Had 6 lip outs and just couldn't convince myself they were quicker than the eyes said.
Thanks for the invite.

88 today, wasnt too bad I can see the game coming around!

You played solid today. Minimized the blow up hopes and grinded it well. Nice playing Tom!
Thanks. Man you had some tough breaks, but I'm pretty sure you're going to end up with 1 or 2 skins & there were only going to be a few of them.

Today was a deceiving 92. I was on pace for an 85, but had 3 blow up holes that took me out of it. Ohh well, it was still a great day.

Should not have even bothered playing today. Winds in excess of 25 mph, cold, and still not quite over this bug that's been going around. Toughed it out, but came in at 98. Weather improved, and so did my swing, but just had a lot of trouble getting anything consistent going.

Shot a ho-hum 85 today. 44/41.

The greens were frozen solid and we were putting over chunks of ice, chipping was a guessing game, and trying to stick a wedge was impossible so all things considered it was pretty good.
The best part was I made some progress with my tee game and am on the right track I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back