The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear smithfaced :)
tap tap taparoo

Going to be hard to sleep tonight, such a good evening!!

Taking my apex pros to the range today for the first time.

Oh, and according to ups, I (and my dream team brothers) will be Alpha-fied on Wednesday

Oh, and according to ups, I (and my dream team brothers) will be Alpha-fied on Wednesday
Definitely a HHJJ, dude.

Enjoy the pros!

That's a solid HHJJ right there!

Just find out I won $40 in skins today!

Won 2 holes:

Tough par 4 where I hit 3h from fairway bunker to 14 feet and made par.

Short par 4 where I hit PW to 3 feet and made birdie.

HHJJ because I get something back from an overall crappy round of golf.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Scrambled with a buddy from work that plays a lot, but has never broken 100. On the 10th hole, he hit a great drive, followed by a perfect 7-iron to 3 feet and made the putt. I never even got out of the cart after our tee shots. It was his first true birdie and I'm almost certain he would've broken 100 had we not scrambled. Really happy for him and I've never seen him smile so big before.

Scrambled with a buddy from work that plays a lot, but has never broken 100. On the 10th hole, he hit a great drive, followed by a perfect 7-iron to 3 feet and made the putt. I never even got out of the cart after our tee shots. It was his first true birdie and I'm almost certain he would've broken 100 had we not scrambled. Really happy for him and I've never seen him smile so big before.

That's awesome dude!

I have finally figured out those 3d pictures. Only took me 30 years.

I have finally figured out those 3d pictures. Only took me 30 years.

Like the one with the schooner in Mall Rats?

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I recently moved to town, and I'm not a big town guy I love the country. And I mean it's a town 3.5k people. Not big buy any means.

But today I found something I'm going to enjoy.

I can walk just about anywhere I need to go, within 6 blocks are 2 liquor stores, 3 gas stations, a Taco Johns, a pizza place a Chinese restaurant, two Mexican restaurants, three bars, another restaurant, a grocery store, pretty much all the downtown stores.

So that's fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nice Rhyno! Seems like you got just about everything you need man

I recently moved to town, and I'm not a big town guy I love the country. And I mean it's a town 3.5k people. Not big buy any means.

But today I found something I'm going to enjoy.

I can walk just about anywhere I need to go, within 6 blocks are 2 liquor stores, 3 gas stations, a Taco Johns, a pizza place a Chinese restaurant, two Mexican restaurants, three bars, another restaurant, a grocery store, pretty much all the downtown stores.

So that's fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Welcome to civilization! :D

Pretty stoked I am getting a couple of Cleveland Altitudes and a Cleveland 588 MT Iron this week. Really happy to find out which one works best for my game.

I love this place. Someone just informed me I have hit 20k posts. Cannot believe it, but wouldn't have it any other way. This is my second home, and I consider many of you great friends. I hope I get to meet even more of you down the line.

Like the one with the schooner in Mall Rats?

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!
Like these:

pot_magic_eye_001.jpg

value_s.jpg

won a T-shirt in a facebook contest from American Street Rods today! first contest I've ever won.

Tell me you saw the Transformers trailer @blugold!!!!

DINOBOTS!!!!!!

I still have Dark of The Moon to watch on my DVR... that new trailer did look good tho.

I saw that to! It was awesome.

I'm a little surprised that an actor the calibre of Mark Wahlberg would star in a Transformers movie.

:Alien

I'm a little surprised that an actor the calibre of Mark Wahlberg would star in a Transformers movie.

:Alien

Optimus Prime is in the movie. Plot synopsis complete.

I love me some Transformers

And I think I saw a giant gun. If Megatron turns into a gun I may go into nerd overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back