The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

have a buddy on dot.com (o'carrol) but have a son on team albatross (six4three5 ) no brainer for me, i will be working with him and helping him get ready as much as possible. GO TEAM ALBATROSS !!!!!!!!!

have a buddy on dot.com (o'carrol) but have a son on team albatross (six4three5 ) no brainer for me, i will be working with him and helping him get ready as much as possible. GO TEAM ALBATROSS !!!!!!!!!

Awesome maddog!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you for the support!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Think I need to throw my support behind Team Paradise this year. Go get'em boys!!!

Thanks for your support!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thats I want to hear!!!!

Think I need to throw my support behind Team Paradise this year. Go get'em boys!!!

There we go...thanks for the support Scrap. Glad to have you on board.

Team Hackers would like to thank our 2 awesome supporters this year. We will not let you down.

#Underdogs
#ShockingTHPnJuly

What we lack in numbers with our supporters we make up for in dedication.

We're all family with Team Albatross, thank you for your support, we are the peoples team.

Woot woot! Thanks pop! As much as I like Pete you'd be in serious trouble if you weren't supporting The People's team! #TheGrindIsReal

We're all family with Team Albatross, thank you for your support, we are the peoples team.

Love this Marc, couldn't agree more!

What we lack in numbers with our supporters we make up for in dedication.

The year Team Hackers beat Team THP in their now epic Sunday run, I think they had about 3 supporters that were vocal about their support in the months leading up. History was one of my better subjects in school.

The year Team Hackers beat Team THP in their now epic Sunday run, I think they had about 3 supporters that were vocal about their support in the months leading up. History was one of my better subjects in school.

But that team had me on it. This one doesn't. :)

#bigdifference
#clutchTyno

Maddog, the MAN! Awesome.

Team Hackers would like to thank our 2 awesome supporters this year. We will not let you down.

#Underdogs
#ShockingTHPnJuly

Hackers already played the underdog card in 2013 hahahaha

Last edited:
The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Team Paradise has a 66% winning percentage in this thing. Ive got a soft spot for Erik. He was a great teammate last year. If I was running the numbers when looking for someone to support, I'd want probability on my side! #itscience

Don't sleep on Albatross though :alien:

Man, I'm really torn here. I feel like I have to support every team, since they all have members who have either given me helpful tips or just write posts I enjoy reading.

I CAN'T DECIDE.

Man, I'm really torn here. I feel like I have to support every team, since they all have members who have either given me helpful tips or just write posts I enjoy reading.

I CAN'T DECIDE.

That's the beauty of The Morgan Cup. You don't have to decide. By supporting the event, you support all of the participants as well as THP.

I CAN'T DECIDE.

Being a Hacker Backer is a serious ground floor opportunity at the moment. We have a big tent and there's room! You are a hack, we are Team Hackers. You know you wanna.....

JM

Dev makes the best point though. :act-up:

That's the beauty of The Morgan Cup. You don't have to decide. By supporting the event, you support all of the participants as well as THP.

Very well said Dev, the event is for everyone and just interacting with everyone is what it's about.

Couldnt agree more. Now when the weekend cometh first priority is our team. However untill that point its 40 people in an event just soaking up the experiemce. We also have 1000's of supporters and members peaking in and following long. Loving it!

Back