WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever possible, colour code with the cat.

I would, but I don't think the wife would appreciate me dying the cat navy blue...

There's a gap in the market for cat jackets with the same colours as golf bags it seems..

3ureqyta.jpg

ugabahuh.jpg

eqemudab.jpg

My updated bag...can't wait for golfing weather to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK bag is finally set for the 2014 season!
Changes for me are pretty much everything! All the irons have had a full service, all the lofts have been adjusted and lies changed. These will be in my bag until I wear them out. The wedges are now a full set of Yururi, they have all been bent to my yardages 46*, 51*, 55*, 62*
Next change was the driver to the 430 SLDR, spin is seriously low for me on this club, gained 40 yards almost when hit correctly!
Then the 3 wood, I was going to go with the SLDR 3 wood, but ended up with the Jetspeed, I hit it slightly better, it spins a tad more for me which I prefer when going into the greens.
The rescue is now the 913H 19*, didn't see the need for the RBZ stage 2 distance I was getting, I needed something that didn't go that far and was more versatile.
Putter has been made for me by Lumpy at Xenon golf, its beautiful and rolls the ball so well, you should really check his work out!

As for shafts, that is still up in the air. The hybrid shaft needs changing when I can, but I am also tempted to change it out full stop. The driver and 3 wood shaft have been good so far so might see how I go for a few months with them

That is a sweet set man! If you ever feel like donating those wedges, I'll take good care of them! Love them.

Amazing gear, those wedges are unreal.

Couple of pics of what I'm playing, set to change the irons really soon so no close ups there.

_DSF1746.jpg

_DSF1748.jpg

Sweet pics sir! This is the way to do it!

3ureqyta.jpg

ugabahuh.jpg

eqemudab.jpg

My updated bag...can't wait for golfing weather to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice setup, dude. Could be the lighting, but what kind of shaft is in your putter?

Nice setup, dude. Could be the lighting, but what kind of shaft is in your putter?
Thanks, probably the lighting…stock putter shaft (not black). Though I am seriously contemplating one with the new Winn ProX. It would be really nice looking IMO.

Some really stellar bags in here of late. Titleist and Taylormade bags are looking really good.

That is a sweet set man! If you ever feel like donating those wedges, I'll take good care of them! Love them.

Thanks man, will let you know when I am done with them :)

Thanks, probably the lighting…stock putter shaft (not black). Though I am seriously contemplating one with the new Winn ProX. It would be really nice looking IMO.

Nice looking putter you have there, and there's a look of my putters with the grip you may want (WinnPro X 1.18 blk/red)
ajytaget.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, much appreciated!

There is one constant for me with this thread, if I want to smile, come in here and check out all of the sweet setups THP'ers are rocking. Its shiny bliss (except Smalls...I kid, you know this buddy).

Nice looking putter you have there, and there's a look of my putters with the grip you may want (WinnPro X 1.18 blk/red)
ajytaget.jpg

Yes, sir. I think we have the same idea. That is the grip I have on mine. And I just got another put on my Ghost Spider S. They are really nice and fit in the hands well.

Here we go, bag is complete for 2014. Some upgrades since my last WITB.

20140201_215605.jpg

20140201_215615.jpg

20140201_220546.jpg

20140201_220819.jpg

20140201_221005.jpg

Here is my full bag for this year. Only 1 new club, m6. But bag is new! Love the way it looks.

u5atyqa5.jpg

zygaqa3u.jpg

3epygyry.jpg

Will be adding a Bullfrog embroidery. Wanted something else on there but was shot down by the powers that be.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Beauty of a bag, Dan!

How is that thing for weight Dan?

Also love that SeeMore cover.

How is that thing for weight Dan?

Also love that SeeMore cover.

It's about what you'd expect it to be. 6.8lbs and it carries like that. As I've always preferred a heavier, more stable carry bag, it's exactly what I was anticipating. No heavier than an Ogio Grom or my 2013 gamer, the Bridgestone BSG.

It's about what you'd expect it to be. 6.8lbs and it carries like that. As I've always preferred a heavier, more stable carry bag, it's exactly what I was anticipating. No heavier than an Ogio Grom or my 2013 gamer, the Bridgestone BSG.

Thanks Dan. That's actually not horrible. The older versions of that bag always seemed about 10lbs.

Thanks Dan. That's actually not horrible. The older versions of that bag always seemed about 10lbs.

It really isn't that bad at all. Obviously not something to carry for 36 in a day haha, but for 18, it's totally manageable.

Just grabbed a few pictures of the bag today and wanted to share. I absolutely love this Staff stand bag from TaylorMade. Beautiful.

20140207_143240.jpg

20140207_143214.jpg

20140207_143259.jpg

I absolutely LOVE the trend of "Staff Stand" bags they look phenomenal.

Dan, that is a pretty setup.

Dan that is a sharp bag! Like the blue. It's almost as nice as my red/Castlerock

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back