THP Contest - TaylorMade SLDR TP Giveaway

@is76550: @hackersparadise @TaylorMadeGolf @DaveCordero I want to win a SLDR because I play a 9.6 SuperTri, it is launching too low and spins to much

thanks so much for the awesome giveaway!

Big Thanks to @TaylormadeGolf THP and Dave Cordero for a chance to #LOFTUP with a SLDR.

I apologize in advance for the terrible pun, I just couldn't help myself!

Steinthor Sigurdsson ‏@SteinthorSig

@TaylorMadeGolf Faster - Longer - Better - Stronger, that's how the #SLDR will help my game. #LoftUp @hackersparadise @davecordero

Thanks for another great giveaway.

Last edited:

I still can't embed, I'm an idiot. But here is my entry

y5amybyd.jpg

Thanks for the awesome contest and prize THP, Dave and TaylorMade

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

@njs1189: @TaylorMadeGolf SLDR 3w helped me keep it in play, loft up a SLDR driver and I'll go low all day @hackersparadise @davecordero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gohead214: @HackersParadise, @TaylorMadeGolf @DaveCordero it's time for a Loft Up UpGrade http://t.co/kpIAhnmv1d
apedehe5.jpg

Tapping Away

Here's my entry, thank you THP and TMaG for this great contest.

Here's my official, good luck guys

@bigtazzGOLF: The @TaylorMadeGolf #SLDR will help my drive go boom and make my bag look good @hackersparadise @davecordero #ReignOfLoft

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Twitter says your tweets are protected, I cannot see it buddy. This is the message I received

@gohead214's tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @gohead214's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

I think I fixed it.

Tapping Away

Thanks THP and TMAG!!

Just a heads up that we just checked and this one is brand new and sealed in the plastic.

Good luck everyone!

Some great entries here good luck all!

Awesome giveaway :good:

Very Cool! Thank you TaylorMade and THP!!!

Keep them coming!!!

In my job we repeat accuracy to less then an inch, a @TaylorMadeGolf SLDR from @hackersparadise and @davecordero would have the same effect.

Big thanks to THP and TaylorMade.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back