The 2014 THP Events Calendar

This was some very good news on a Saturday night, and definitely something to look forward to next week. I'm anxious to see what THP and Wilson have cooked up for us.

I really want to get to one event this year, but looking at what's available I worry I won't be able to. Still hoping though.

Same here...wouldn't mind getting a round with the guy they call Checkered.

Wilson event details sound wonderful.

Thanks JB, War. It's an amazing schedule of events this year. I'm just hoping I end up still in the country and can get lucky enough to get in one of the ones later in the year. Wilson #PersonalDistance, Granddaddy2, I'm looking at you. haha

Seeing all the posts about the upcoming THP events, makes the cold/snowy winter in the Mid-Atlantic more bearable. This years schedule of events look even more exciting than last year. Thanks GG/JB for making these events possible!!

I've been watching for an event back in MO down around Branson again, given how much JB, GG and all of the participants from last year loved the courses and the area. Is the calendar locked in, or are ya'll still adding events here and there? Is Branson/MO golf still a possibility? I'm in the "Love is in the Air", but most of the other events that are going on, I've already got plans going on. Please help this spoiled golfer JB/GG!!

There will not be an event in MO this year.
2014 is all about the new and there are many new locations that THP has never visited.

Is the calendar locked in, or are ya'll still adding events here and there?
JB - what about this part of the question? Do you expect the events calendar is full for 2014?

JB - what about this part of the question? Do you expect the events calendar is full for 2014?

I would say as of now, there will be no additions to the 2014 calendar, but ya never know what happens as the year progresses. Last year we said that and then added two Ultimate Club Testing events.

I would say as of now, there will be no additions to the 2014 calendar, but ya never know what happens as the year progresses. Last year we said that and then added two Ultimate Club Testing events.

And an Unoffical Gauntlet. :D

With so many events already schedule and mind you at some awesome locations it would be hard to fathom anymore. Plus my pocket book can't possibly handle much more. Then again why not. #franchiserewritten

Wilson event details coming this week.

Can't wait to get more info

Using Tapatalk

Wilson event details coming this week.
I have been waiting for these details to surface. Can probably only swing 2 events this year, already in the Adams event and Wilson is my next hope.

#PersonalDistance with Wilson Golf details coming today. To say I am excited about this event would be an understatement.

#PersonalDistance with Wilson Golf details coming today. To say I am excited about this event would be an understatement.

Agreed, the group of guys that can take part in this are in for something special

I like Chicago and my Captain lives near there. Hmm

Looking forward to the details. Wilson and THP together will be special!

So excited for details of this!

Using Tapatalk

Certainly a lot of chatter about the Wilson Event, sounds like you people will be really excited about this one.

Actually working on making the trip for this one, if I get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is great news to hear this morning. I'm very excited as well. Even the hashtag #PersonalDistance gets me all worked up! I need some #PersonalDistance!

I can't wait to see the details on the Wilson event!

So dang excited for the details of this event. From the teasers it sounds awesome.

Back