wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
New guy from NJ. So I had periodically surfed the website for a while and always thought all of the info was very in depth and insightful so I finally decided to join. Even though I've only been a member for a short while I feel like I definitely made the right choice. Actually about to put my Albatross Club membership in so I can have access to all of the awesome THP Events. Still a little unsure of how one would go about taking advantage of these awesome events so any info would be greatly appreciated. Big thanks to everyone who makes the site great! Cheers!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Plenty of THP events this year, hope you make it to one.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to the forum, where are you in Jersey?

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum, where are you in Jersey?

I'm in the Somerset/New Brunswick area but spend most of my time in Howell where my fiance is. How bout yourself?

:welcome: you won't ever regret joining the Albatross Club, guaranteed. Glad to have you aboard.

Sup Newb! Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP. A bunch of awesome guys in your area play quite a bit too.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! The thread for the Ocean City invite is open, a quick search for it will lead you to all the info you need!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. Look for threads of THPers nearby setting up outings or rounds & join in!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Regarding your question about the events watch out for threads to pop up and they will detail all the info about the events. Sign ups, dates and times its all in there. So just jump right in!

Welcome!

:welcome: and congrats again on your bogey free round.

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP...the search button will become your best friend. There are several events this year and hope to see you at one. If you have any questions let me know.

Back