2014 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

I'm just glad that Erin Andrews is handling the hard-hitting questions for the losing coach.

"Coach Fox, how are you? This weather is pretty crazy, right?"

Got a 6 way tie on the entries I counted...Great job guys!

Ha, I didn't even realize Bradshaw was missing, what's up with that?

I wouldn't want to go out after losing a game like that.

Hopefully we can now stop hearing how Peyton is supposedly better than Brady (all - time)

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Hopefully we can now stop hearing how Peyton is supposedly better than Brady (all - time)

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

He's no scrub though bro

Guessed the points on the nose...just missed the team lol

I had the right score, just the wrong team. Congrats to all the guys that got it right.

2014 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Nailed it....too bad I wasn't in Vegas !

Too bad you didn't get the points correct.

Edit: the points guess isn't showing up on my tapatalk

Too bad you didn't get the points correct.

Edit: the points guess isn't showing up on my tapatalk

Drumdog was one of the 7 correct I found.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I lost in every other pool im in but i have one last shot with a 1in7 chance

So GG a female perspective? My fiancé said she thinks the dog and horse could have been conspiring to get their owners together by keeping him bringing the dog back.

I say she's over thinking it. What do you say?

I think she's over thinking it. I thought it was about the dog and horse the whole time.

Luckily for the SuperBowl committee the weather arrive just a few hrs late. 6 inches of snow on the ground this morning.

Congrats to the Seahawks/51 pickers.

I was going to choose that, thinking 27-24. But, there were too many already picking it. That's what I get for analyzing selections. Looking forward to seeing pics of the prizes.

cool.
funny....initially, i wasn't paying too much attention leading up to the game, so i figured Denver's offense would roll, and i picked a random 51 points for the hell of it.

then i saw some Denver picks in here with the same score, so i thought....what they heck, how about Seattle at 51.
and then the more i thought about how hot Seattle's D was, i had them as my favorite. crazy.

anyway...good look in the hopper.

So GG a female perspective? My fiancé said she thinks the dog and horse could have been conspiring to get their owners together by keeping him bringing the dog back.

I say she's over thinking it. What do you say?

I think she's over thinking it. I thought it was about the dog and horse the whole time.

Now if this had been a Lifetime movie . . .

Yeah. She tends to do that. I'll tell her she's missed the mark on this one. Of course my word doesn't always carry much weight. Ha

Back