SeeMore Putters Thread

Really focused on the putter back in my fingers and it really helps me.

Really focused on the putter back in my fingers and it really helps me.

It does me as well, its a little thing but it removes SO much tension.

My wife thinks I am crazy.
But I like my Clubs next to my chair in my living room. (Unless we expect company of course)

I LOVE looking over and seeing that seemore in the putter well of my bag.
I recently got a FGP, and a si2.

Rolling the FGP real well, and it mat stay in the bag awhile!

You can't leave it at that Dan.

You're lucky there's not a dislike option.

But....looking forward to what you came up with!

#jerkface.
You're lucky there's not a dislike option.

But....looking forward to what you came up with!

It's a putter I've wanted since rolling JRod's in Ohio at the tour van stop in late '12. Some nudging from a good friend made it a pretty quick move.

A DB-4x is on the way.

It's a putter I've wanted since rolling JRod's in Ohio at the tour van stop in late '12. Some nudging from a good friend made it a pretty quick move.

A DB-4x is on the way.

I'm a terrible influence.

A DB-4x is on the way.

Okay now im not a fan! Thats one thp er that tried it and teased me and now your going to be posting pictures and teasing me more...
#fightingtheurgetopulloutcreditcard

Okay now im not a fan! Thats one thp er that tried it and teased me and now your going to be posting pictures and teasing me more...

Want me to take some pics of mine for you tonight? :alien:

J, it's an awesome head shape. And, for those who are adamant that straight shafted putters are the worst, the DB-4 and DB-4x boast the ability to get that setup with the plumbers neck without sacrificing RST and confidence that alignment is correct.

J, it's an awesome head shape. And, for those who are adamant that straight shafted putters are the worst, the DB-4 and DB-4x boast the ability to get that setup with the plumbers neck without sacrificing RST and confidence that alignment is correct.

I cant be mad at you, but being envious is definitely at the for front of emotions right now. Just waiting on my fitting and ill be making another seemore purchase..

I still only have two. Which is really one more than I need...lol

Yes…in fact I do.

Stop teasing, let's get this done!

I've never spent time with this insert....must change that plus the head shape is sweet.

I have 2. Although Nerfny is staking claim to that mFGP Mallet. I really like SeeMore putters, although honestly I don't think there are many that catch my eye as being very attractive. But hell what good are looks if you can't make putts?

I keep going back and forth between buying a new counter balanced SeeMore or sending my trusty old Si3w back to SeeMore to be counter balanced.

Stop teasing, let's get this done!

I've never spent time with this insert....must change that plus the head shape is sweet.
It's a solid stick, and I like the insert (and I hate inserts). 34" with an white/lime Ultra Slim 1.0

Pete if you work out a deal make sure you remember to bring a putter tonight.
Golf Galaxy at lunch time = dangerous.

Back