Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really close to adding another AMP Cell hybrid. 3-4 should help give some flexibility in that slot.

I haven't hit it, but they set up so nice.

Go Bio.

Mainly because I want to know more.

2nd this! I've hit the bio a few times and really like how solid it feels. Would love to hear some more feedback.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I love when d.d.e.c. ponders, because we all become enormous enablers to him.

Bio Cell hybos coming soon to a ddec bag!

Love how we all say do it! Enablers, such fitting word :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I hate enablers. I just want matching hybo's haha

Debating what lofts to go with in for my next set of wedges. 50,54,58 or 50,55,60.

Debating what lofts to go with in for my next set of wedges. 50,54,58 or 50,55,60.

I always have played 50,55,60. I like having a 60 where a full swing will get me about 95yds

Baffler XL Deano. Thank me later. :)

I flip flop on this decision all the time. Currently 50-55-60, but if I change up to the SmartSole at 58°, my brain tells me I need a 54°.

I always have played 50,55,60. I like having a 60 where a full swing will get me about 95yds

Right now my 58 is going about 80-85yds and I am seeing a lot of 65-75 shots. That is why I am leaning towards a 50,55,60 setup. Then I dont know if I should leave my g20 gap wedge or get a 50 that matches the wedges. The wedges are the last piece of the puzzle. After that I will be content with my bag setup.

Stupid demoing Apex Pros. Now I want an Alpha.

Right now my 58 is going about 80-85yds and I am seeing a lot of 65-75 shots. That is why I am leaning towards a 50,55,60 setup. Then I dont know if I should leave my g20 gap wedge or get a 50 that matches the wedges. The wedges are the last piece of the puzzle. After that I will be content with my bag setup.

When I choke down to the metal with same full swing I get about 10yd less. If you have always playes 58, maybe a choke down or 3/4 swing may work well.

When I choke down to the metal with same full swing I get about 10yd less. If you have always playes 58, maybe a choke down or 3/4 swing may work well.

Well I have always played 60 and just switched to this setup this fall.

Well I have always played 60 and just switched to this setup this fall.

Then perhaps going back to a 60 will benefit you. Maybe like riding a bike? Lol. What ever you decide, good luck to you bro

With the Alpha on my mind now, I am pondering the ATX Green instead of the Fubuki.

With the Alpha on my mind now, I am pondering the ATX Green instead of the Fubuki.

HAHA! We will get you a full bag of Callaway before the day is done. And that makes me happy.

I thought you liked the Blue, fupresti. Didn't work out for you?

HAHA! We will get you a full bag of Callaway before the day is done. And that makes me happy.

Whoa whoa whoa, Im selling all I can over here to pay for the debt I just accumulated. Maybe a Kickstarter campaign is in order.

I thought you liked the Blue, fupresti. Didn't work out for you?

Blue felt good. Green felt awesome. I really loved it in the X2Hot Pro driver.

Blue felt good. Green felt awesome. I really loved it in the X2Hot Pro driver.

Tour Green is a sweet shaft. I put it in the Alpha, BB 3W and the X2Hot hybrid.

Alpha? Apex Pro? What's next? All Callaway bag in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back