Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a little more ice/snow mixture to melt and then it will be go time :thumb:

Our course will reopen Sunday after a week being shut down for snowmagedden. I'll be getting another round in testing the new TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB's, finally. It's been a long, rough week being a shut-in, but that's what I get for living in the mountains. It's beautiful, but even my 4WD is useless on these steep roads when there's snow and ice.

We had a sleet/snow mix. Only about a half inch total at my house.

SNOW SNOW SNOW here, started yesterday and kept going til this morning. We have about 8-10 inches on the ground and now its kinda sleeting.

SNOW SNOW SNOW here, started yesterday and kept going til this morning. We have about 8-10 inches on the ground and now its kinda sleeting.

That stinks! We were just above freezing last night, so w just got rain.

Yeah i know your down there in your shorts and flip flops playing golf.
That stinks! We were just above freezing last night, so w just got rain.

40* today but rain but there is still some lingering snow around, so no golf today even if I was off. But snow coming in tonight with what is looking like 2 more rounds coming next week.

If it's not raining here it's freezing, today it's effing rain! Way too gloomy here.

Almost 50 today, still lots of snowbanks out there, but I saw 3 groups on the local private course toughing it out :)

It was 68 here today, 4 days after we got 4" of snow.

I thought about hitting the heated range after a meeting this morning, but it's snowing. AGAIN. 3-5" today, and another 5-10" on Wednesday.

74 yesterday to low 50's and rain again, I'm learning to hate rain!

Woke up to a nice -5 day. Then tomorrow suppose to get up to 10 inches of snow.

45 degrees on Saturday, went to the range, 55 degrees yesterday, still too much prior snow on the ground to play, today we are getting 8 inches of snow, supposed to get more on Wednesday and they are calling for a Noreaster for Sunday and they are talking feet! Myrtle Beach trip this weekend is in jeopardy (most likely we are cancelling) :banghead:

Last edited:
This is what is happening at home Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday morning. We are in the 6-10 inch rtange, and according to the NOAA website, probably 8.5" at my house. We come back Thursday.

24619802_BG1.jpg

6 to 10 inches coming this way Late Tuesday night into Wednesday

#awesome

Icy rain turning into snow here - going to be on and off for the week with temps mostly staying in the 30s...stupid winter.

Icy rain turning into snow here - going to be on and off for the week with temps mostly staying in the 30s...stupid winter.

Snow at 30 degrees? I thought it had to be below zero to snow...

:act-up:

It will be about 54 or 55 this afternoon. I think I am wearing shorts.

The snow is suppose to be starting here any minute. Can't wait! :mad:

You guys getting the snow yet. On the Radar it looks like its just going around Peoria. I told the guy that sits next to me its because of the steam from ADM.
The snow is suppose to be starting here any minute. Can't wait! :mad:

Course closed. Frozen solid :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back