Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

From the number of yesses I say next year we do 2 midwest events :)

We have two this year. And did last year too.

I'm in. Sounds like they may need a backup plan to expand to 64 real quick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this were unlimited to the number of THPers involved, this could easily eclipse 60. It's got everything!

Just a heads up guys and to everybody reading this. While we may increase the field by a couple of foursomes, that will be the end. It will not be increasing too much for any of the Invitationals.

So I recommend being quick on the trigger and have your Albatross Club Membership done in advance (entry will not count without it).

Just a heads up guys and to everybody reading this. While we may increase the field by a couple of foursomes, that will be the end. It will not be increasing too much for any of the Invitationals.

Understood JB, just expressing how hot of a ticket this is going to be because of the great work done by 441. Didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Understood JB, just expressing how hot of a ticket this is going to be because of the great work done by 441. Didn't mean to mislead anyone.

I know buddy. I just know that many assume that when it fills up, we open more spots in foursomes. While that has been the case, there is ALWAYS a cap on it and there will be here as well.

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Wonder if our captain could make the trip to represent???

If he doesn't show, I don't show.

How about that Hawk?

ON TOPIC, I'm pumped as can be for this one. Its the only invitational I might make this year.

How far is the drive from Phoenix to Indy?

I still owe JB a hug. Its this one or Ocean City. Plus this one has guaranteed GregDan.

How about that Hawk?

ON TOPIC, I'm pumped as can be for this one. Its the only invitational I might make this year.

I can't wait to finally meet you, along with countless other awesome THPers

I still owe JB a hug. Its this one or Ocean City. Plus this one has guaranteed GregDan.

I will be at both so don't fret... Haha

Huh -- it looks like it's a seven hour drive from ATL to Indy. I thought it would be longer.

Not sure if I could make this event work with the schedule. But I'll take a look. I'm always up for a chance to play with my Midwestern friends.

Huh -- it looks like it's a seven hour drive from ATL to Indy. I thought it would be longer.

Not sure if I could make this event work with the schedule. But I'll take a look. I'm always up for a chance to play with my Midwestern friends.

If GregDan is there, it's gotta be a must attend event. Ok all THP events are must attends, I will just happen to be at this one.

Oh yeah.marking the calendar

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

So I recommend being quick on the trigger and have your Albatross Club Membership done in advance (entry will not count without it).

Owning me in this thread

Oh yeah.marking the calendar

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

There's Roberto! I knew he would make his way in at some point. You gotta be there buddy!

Tons of guys from NW ohio to hear from still too....

So close to home that there is no way I don't try everything to get into this one! THe deal is amazing for the course and dinner.

So awesome! Can't wait to test my quick reflexes on this!

I think it shows up at teh bottom of the page.

I know this thing is going to fill up fast, I have a 9 am the morning of the 25th, I hope I can have my email prepped!

I'm finally home so checked this clock out. It does not update while a thread is open.

I'm finally home so checked this clock out. It does not update while a thread is open.

Don't sweat it jb updates first post and posts in here when signups are open. Be here for that and u are fine

How about that Hawk?

Hey buddy.. You are my huckleberry for this one. Got to work logistics out with work but I think we will be road tripping if you can manage being in a car with me for that long hehe

nice dude, quite a few from NY...I like it

Indy is just such a great spot for so many people in the colder states.. Just think about how many of us got together in Hubbard OH at Pine Lakes, which was an amazing THP get together not even an official THP event/invi

Indy is very doable. Going to have to look at when labor day is but I smell some indy golf.

Indy is very doable. Going to have to look at when labor day is but I smell some indy golf.

Labor day is sept.

Memorial Day is the Monday before this

Back