What kind of food are you craving?

It has to.

Or DiGiorno (sp?)

See, that's my thought, it HAS to suffice. Amanda is out with her fellow residents so its me here and I'm thinking calling in Pizza Hut will suffice.

Pizza.

Because of JB's picture in the W/S thread.

But all we have is Pizza Hut and its just not the same as that...but will it suffice???

Yeah! Suddenly I'm craving deep dish Chicago style pizza and/or a chili dog for some reason.

Mission Inn Sushi

Chinese food. Just not worth it though. Makes me sad.

This thread just reminded me that I have a box of Honey Mustard Wheat Thins in my deck drawer behind me....mmmmmmm

See, that's my thought, it HAS to suffice. Amanda is out with her fellow residents so its me here and I'm thinking calling in Pizza Hut will suffice.

Make it happen.

#youdeserveit

Chinese food. Just not worth it though. Makes me sad.

I am also in the Chinese Food craving right now... gonna hold off. It will be my reward on Friday for lunch, after a week of eating at home/healthy.

Thai food. Specifically a Pad Thai that is actually good. Thai places around here nail the curries, but for some reason the PT is oversauced and lacking in texture variety.

Always crave a good medium rare steak. Have had that three days in a row ... may go for a fourth tonight. Who said expecting fathers couldn't have cravings too?

A metric $h*?-ton of Caribbean Jerk Wings from B-Dubs!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I saw sushi so i'm craving bacon wrapped deep fried beer battered spicy tuna sushi!!

Fried shrimp from O'Steen's in St. Augustine. Nothing better. Haven't had them in six months and weather or other priorities keep me from getting down there and it is driving me crazy.

Craving this sandwich from a local place by me....I may have to be on my way there soon!!

Sour Dough Italian Beef -
Italian seasoned lean roast beef topped with mozzarella cheese and HOT Giardiniera,
stuffed in a half pound, authentic sour dough bread loaf served with a side of Italian aus jus.

Corned beef breakfast from hilton hotels :eat::eat:

Lobster roll

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I could go for some Grilled Lobster.

Sushi.

I would CRUSH some Sushi right now.

I just want a big bowl of cream cheese icing right now.

Brother in law just sent this pic from R.I. darn that looks good.View attachment 31343

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Red beans and rice with Andouille sausage and hush puppies !

A burger, fries, and a beer is the standard craving.

Sushi.

I would CRUSH some Sushi right now.

I am generally craving AYCE sushi. Let's go.

Pizza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back