What is your most comfortable distance?

I'm not sure going into this year. Last year I would have said about 110, but with all the practice / lessons this winter I have a feeling I will be finding some new favorite distances. My swing path has improved. My contact with the ball has improved immensely. I'm so ready to take my game outside.

THP #theking #imwithchad

50 - 100 yards is my happy place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

120-150 is the sweet spot for me.

My target distance to leave when I lay up is 115, it is a nice 3/4 PW for me and I can still do some different things with trajectory to control spin for certain hole locations.

If I'm laying up to a number, I like anything between 85 to 100 yards to have the best chance to be close to the pin.

145 for me is an easy 9-iron. I seem to be able to stick it within 10ft pretty consistently. At 135 or 155...I might miss the entire darn green completely...

love the 145-150 yards(8 iron), and the 80-90 yard distance (56*). I dont know why, but these clubs are money for me

Tap in.

115 yards is perfect for a smooth 52* wedge for me. I holed out twice last year from just about that distance.

65 yards is my butter zone. I can repeat the swing tempo and length almost 100% of the time. Last year I had 5 hole outs from around that distance.

It seems to change as my game changes, but honestly right now it's gotta be from 165-170. I've been so good with my 7-iron lately and it seems like I can shape it however I want to with this club and still get a nice, high ball flight that lands softly.

I would say 100-80 yards is my favorite shot into a green, I still need to hit closer to pin but I'm determined to improve this year.

70-110, I'm pretty confident hitting full and 3/4 52* and PW shots onto a green. Don't hit it as close as I would like to, but that distance is working for more GIRs and pars.

150 and in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love the 145-150 yards(8 iron), and the 80-90 yard distance (56*). I dont know why, but these clubs are money for me

What he said....exactly actually. I know exactly what you mean

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lately has been either 190 yards, my 5i has been money the last few rounds.
Or 110 yards, perfect AW distance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

110 yds is a perfect PW for me, nice and easy. I"m also a big fan of 75 yds even thought it is an inbetween club for me.

90/105/125/135/145 meters

52/48/9i/8i distantie with full swings. Especially the 105-125 distance, just love the 48° and 9i approaches :)

I feel very confident inside about 1 foot.. Outside of that there are so many things that can go wrong.
Joking aside I like to get inside the 150 marker so I can use my 8i.

I guess 130-135 yds, last year I holed out from that distance with and 8 iron and then won a close up on a par 3 on the same day of a tournament. I wish the hole out had been on the par 3, I have never had a HIO.

Back