SeeMore Putters Thread

My clover headcover arrived yesterday, but now I have four headcovers and three SeeMores. This does bad things to my brain...and wallet.
Time to purchase another!

My clover headcover arrived yesterday, but now I have four headcovers and three SeeMores. This does bad things to my brain...and wallet.

I will be glad to ease your mind and take one of them off your hands! I have 10 for 4 putters so 1 more will not do any more will not do any more damage to my already fragile psyche.... hahaha

That's why if I trade my PCB, I need another blade style IMMEDIATELY. I have 5 blade style headcovers with more on the way, and if the PCB goes, all I'll be left with is the m5. And I think I'd crack if I had all these headcovers and nothing to use them on.

My solution:

1 - Buy another SeeMore
2 - Buy at least three more headcovers (staggered totals make your brain go at ease haha)

My solution:

2 - Buy at least three more headcovers (staggered totals make your brain go at ease haha)
I like this suggestion. Although I guarantee I'll be adding at least one more putter.

There are no headcover to putter ratio rules sir. Thank goodness too or my wife would leave me after all the putters I'd have to add, haha.

If it is any consolation, I have 9 headcovers and 4 SeeMores. I have serious catching up to do.

If it is any consolation, I have 9 headcovers and 4 SeeMores. I have serious catching up to do.
Are they left handed headcovers?

Which one(s) are you bringing Sunday? And your M6 is counter-balanced right?

Are they left handed headcovers?

Which one(s) are you bringing Sunday? And your M6 is counter-balanced right?

They are all left handed when I look at them.

M6 is counter-balanced and will be with me. As for the headcover - trying to decide between Floating Red, Tartan and Shamrock. Very tough decision. :)

They are all left handed when I look at them.

M6 is counter-balanced and will be with me. As for the headcover - trying to decide between Floating Red, Tartan and Shamrock. Very tough decision. :)
Since I sold my gamer, I'm trying to decide between my Si3, PTM1, and M2…guess I'll just bring them all.

Since I sold my gamer, I'm trying to decide between my Si3, PTM1, and M2…guess I'll just bring them all.

I may have the mFGP2 with me but I need to re-grip it first

For whats its worth, I have 2 Seemores and 8 Headcovers

I love it Trout! Hit me up if you want to chat about them. I'd say if you have any questions as well, but let's be honest, with how accessible SeeMore is? Go straight to the source!!

Love love love to hear this. You won't be disappointed in any of SeeMore's offerings!

It's funny how judgemental I have been in the past regarding equipment, I'm slowly coming out of my coma lol.

It's funny how judgemental I have been in the past regarding equipment, I'm slowly coming out of my coma lol.

Not judgemental dude, you just knew what you liked and what you knew to work for you. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Seemore Si2 incoming to me from Renren....

Now I need to start searching for another replacement Seemore Grip, and a new Headcover.

Now I need to start searching for another replacement Seemore Grip, and a new Headcover.

Sorry im out of stock :alien:

So I already asked one who is a seemore lover who gave me some good advise, hower suggested I bring the quesrion here.
For those of you who have gamed plumbers like the db4 models and the mallet style. Was there a learning curve? Consider the hands will be slightly different and so will the club.

SeeMore Putters Thread

So I already asked one who is a seemore lover who gave me some good advise, hower suggested I bring the quesrion here.
For those of you who have gamed plumbers like the db4 models and the mallet style. Was there a learning curve? Consider the hands will be slightly different and so will the club.

No different IMO. The RST works the same, the only difference I see compared to CS models is the ball position moves a slight bit. Plays like any other PN putter though. Love my DB4x, rolled it quite well the other day.

Finally doing some much needed club-work on my SeeMore's, leaving the z3c and m9 PR counterbalanced but the mFGP2 PR is going back to 36". Also swapped out shafts in the mFGP2 bronze insert and cut down an old shaft for the Solana. Couple extensions on these and then the lime 2.0's and I'll be set until the m7 and m1 arrive. Love it!

Wise decision Brad, congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Finally doing some much needed club-work on my SeeMore's, leaving the z3c and m9 PR counterbalanced but the mFGP2 PR is going back to 36". Also swapped out shafts in the mFGP2 bronze insert and cut down an old shaft for the Solana. Couple extensions on these and then the lime 2.0's and I'll be set until the m7 and m1 arrive. Love it!

Question for you (and forgive my rookie-ness in the world of putter work): I've done some reshafting of irons and woods, but in terms of a putter, how does the reshaft work? Specifically, are you worried about any change in lie angle or is an adjustment like that make in the head itself so any shaft would be the same?

Question for you (and forgive my rookie-ness in the world of putter work): I've done some reshafting of irons and woods, but in terms of a putter, how does the reshaft work? Specifically, are you worried about any change in lie angle or is an adjustment like that make in the head itself so any shaft would be the same?

Nope, the head isn't under any torsion or duress during the removal of the old shaft when I change them so the angles in the head will stay the same, you do have to be careful sometimes with PN's and flow neck putters though as undue pressure can definitely change some angles if you are overzealous. For these though, because of the internal hosel and the weights that I have in the hosels to increase the overall weight they guide right back in and stay as they were.

Are you going with Superstroke 2.0's on all your putters now?

Back