What course/course condition is your kryptonite?

Mine is slow play. Can handle conditions, but when the course comes to a standstill my game suffers immensely.

It would have to be a soft course, nothing irritates me more than a fat shot.

Definitely a wet course for me. I don't like getting my white pants speckled with mud.

I'm gonna go with tree-lined courses w/ leaves. It's so hard to find your ball if you happen to get in there...Ivy also gets a :bad:

Wet and soggy conditions for me too. Tree lined fairways rank 2nd.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

Soggy, i am a hitter, and it can get ugly

Second big open fairways begging for the long ball, but never works out.

Wet for sure. My club digs in too much and suddenly I'm 20 yds short with a mud explosion in my face

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For sure it's a wet course for me. Chunk City all over!!! next would be a course with really hard greens but that's just annoying...Chunking shots on a wet course makes my red hair literally set on fire

Wind and rain. Too much of either of those and I simply won't play. I can adjust to about anything else out there in terms of course conditions, but mother nature is an enemy sometimes too.

Gusting winds
Super fast greens
Thick greenside bermuda grass

I dislike playing in the rain, especially if it's also windy. Bermuda greens used to be kryptonite for me, but the newer Bermuda grass putts much truer and is a lot less grainy.

Steady rain and or soaked courses. It's not that they are hard to play as you can usually stick a ball on the green and hold it easy...throwing darts all day. It's just the overall wet feet, soggy feeling cloths and overall dampness that I don't enjoy.

I hate really fast and strongly undulating greens. I can't deal with multiple breaks in one putt it seems, so I also hate slower strongly undulating greens, but the fast ones seem to hurt a lot more.

Two -

Wet course since my miss is often a little fat so damp fairways = chunky approach shots if i'm a little off

Slow greens - I hate slow greens. As more of a mechanical putter I do much better when I don't have to swing the putter hard to get distance, fast greens I'm golden, slow greens I'm short almost all day.

I can't answer this fairly because I live in California and we just don't have the weather conditions to deal with. From many of the posts, rain and wet courses are a problem. Once February is over, the rains are pretty much gone. No summer showers. Wind in some areas in the north half of the state, especially in the afternoon, can beat you up real good.

Wet course- chunk city ... I detest wet, muddy, slosh type conditions!

Trees in the middle of the fairway! I'm looking at you El Campeon!

Wet conditions hurt my game, I take big divots in general, so soft ground can get ugly. When a course becomes all carry, it also hurts as I am not the longest hitter, so taking away roll off the tee can put more stress on mid to long iron play.

Mine is slow play. Can handle conditions, but when the course comes to a standstill my game suffers immensely.

But you would even take that as far as actually preferring to play a faster round in the rain vs a slower one in nice weather?

I find a course that requires pin-point tee shots all the way around can just eat me alive on an off-day. I don't mind if even half of the driving holes require a tight shot but allow me some leeway on the other half to miss the middle of the fairway and still have a chance at par.
I don't mind water, or trees, or sand, or length, or wet conditions as long as the course design is reasonable.

Tight and tree lined go hand in hand for me. I like a generous fairway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Slow greens frustrate me to no end.

Looks like a lot of people have said wet conditions. I don't mind rain while I'm playing but when a course is soggy my play typically goes downhill. I'll still play a soggy course but I don't have much expectation when I do.

Very dry. We go through a pretty big chunk of the year where we get no rain and the combination of altitude and temperature make watering the fairways and greens a losing battle. As a result, the greens become extremely dry and fast and the fairway lies become impossibly tight. Rolling the ball off the fairway and into the rough is almost a blessing because of how tight and firm the lies are in the fairway.

I may be a bit different than most, but for me, when it is wet out, I really struggle with getting down on the ball and leads me to a serious miss. I just can not commit to hit down on the ball, mainly due to fear of huge mud baths occurring.

Back